Guys, would you rather go to dinner with Barack Obama or Kate Upton?

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The mascara is an issue.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    the sweetest part of this weird thread is Frank thinking it's Russell Simmons and Tony thinking it's Gene Simmons. adorable.

Seriously, FTW!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    the sweetest part of this weird thread is Frank thinking it's Russell Simmons and Tony thinking it's Gene Simmons. adorable.

simma-nym!

THREAD HIJACK! OK, which of these three, rank em.

1) Russell (if he's not talking Eastern philosophy)
    2) Richard
    3) Gene (a "Here to the Moon" 3rd)

If Russell talking yoga and Sun Tzu:
    1) Richard
    2) Russell
    3) Gene

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    AKallDay said:

??? Who's Russel Simmons???

Why do you think I confused one with the other?

Edit:
    I googled Russel, wouldn't have known who he is by his name or looking at him. I never owned a Def Jam record and I don't wear that kind of clothes...
    I only knew the brillo-headed, annoying dwarf (Richard -so there's no further confusion) because I watched too much tv back in the 90s. I would have hoped someone had since given him a lobotomy locked his nasty ass away...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I'd choose dinner with Gene Russell. We could talk about how I thought he was dead.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'd rather have dinner with Barack. I'd rather go to the beach with Kate.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Kate Upton looks barely legal man, I would stay away from that for sure. As for richard Simmons, it's a negative on that one also. So that leaves Barack and I guarantee that he would start some shit at the bar if he had enough drinks in him. For all we know he could be like Tanisha from the bad girls club "pop off son!"

gomez80 said:
    For all we know he could be like Tanisha from the bad girls club "pop off son!"

Hmmmmm?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Speaking about Richard. This shit was pretty crazy...

• Dinner with Rick Rubin? At Sizzlers?

• gomez80 said:
    Kate Upton looks barely legal man, I would stay away from that for sure. As for richard Simmons, it's a negative on that one also. So that leaves Barack and I guarantee that he would start some shit at the bar if he had enough drinks in him. For all we know he could be like Tanisha from the bad girls club "pop off son!"

Yeah but she is legal.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:
    gomez80 said:

Yeah but she is legal.

I know, I know. I guess her and I could just roll out to Carls Jr. so I can watch her do this the whole time.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I'd go to dinner with Barry but wtf is all this about Kate Upton not being hot? Uh, shes pretty dam hot.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    if it was russell, i'd pick russell. otherwise the president.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I'd have to go with Kate. I'm a musician, not a politician. With Kate, if the opportunity arises, I'm going for it. Maybe she'll feel like slumming it that night.

• what if i passed by kate's house with barack sitting' shotgun in the whip? i'll bet he could use his presidential address voice in the intercom and get her to the bar with us.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Kate Upton. She's probably so dumb she'd think rohypnol is the latest party drug.

• Duderonomy said:
    Kate Upton. She's probably so dumb she'd think rohypnol is the latest party drug.

Hey kate wrap this bandana are your mouth it is the cool thing to do.

Rape jokes are the best!

bassie said:
    Rape jokes are the best!

Q: What's the difference between Rohypnol & Tango?

A:

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    bassie said:
    Rape jokes are the best!

It's cool, they support the whole women's rights thing.