Guys, would you rather go to dinner with Barack Obama or Kate Upton?

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central
Most powerful man in the world vs. the hottest woman in the world

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    She's not that hot to me.

I hope he likes Afghani hash, he's certainly spending A LOT of money on it.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:
    Most powerful man in the world vs. the hottest woman in the world

I think you've confused the world with the US. Kate who?

• Downtownrobbrown is killing Soulstrut.

• minimini 879 Posts
    bassie said:
    She's not that hot .

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I would need to see whose elbows were pointy-er before making my decision.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Like I said in the other post. Not my top list. But she is making big moves in the industry.

That said, I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I would need to see whose elbows were pointy-er before making my decision.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I'd have zero chance of sleeping with either of them but the President would obviously be better for conversation. I'm taking Mr President out for a burger.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Double date with Michelle.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    She not bad??? but damn SHE IS AN AIR HEAD!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

• Nice to see Richard Simmons getting some love.

Btw - I meant to say "or". I gotta fire my editor.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    mini said:
    bassie said:
    She's not that hot .

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    gareth said:
    Downtownrobbrown is killing Soulstrut.

Yeah. Can we put him on a commenting-but-not-creating-threads status? This coming from someone who no doubt has created some truly terrible, crickets-inducing threads.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I dunno - his threads get a lot of action, more than most in the recent past....and there is a good balance of silly and music-related

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    mini said:
    bassie said:
    She's not that not hot .

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    bassie said:
    I dunno - his threads get a lot of action, more than most in the recent past....and there is a good balance of silly and music-related
    +1
    Kate Upton looks as dumb as a box of hammers. I would probably yell at Obama the whole time, so I'm going with my man Richard. Talk about his NOLA roots.

kinda weird though. she does look like a 14 year old with big boobies. not a good thing
    still, shes cute

She'll be Milk Carton in 5 years.

i want to change my vote. i got mesmerized by the tetas and voted for kate. gene simmons kinda grosses me out. id have to go with obama. id actually love to have a serious conversation with him and maybe shoot some hoops afterwards

• I'm voting for Barry O. If he can make the time, I can make the reservation.
    Where are we eating? Some fancy place? or Macky Dee's?

batmon said:

haha what the fuck does that mean?? its funny whatever it is

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    i want to change my vote. i got mesmerized by the tetas and voted for kate. gene simmons kinda grosses me out. id have to go with obama. id actually love to have a serious conversation with him and maybe shoot some hoops afterwards
    RICHARD not Gene. If it was Gene, the only reason I'd wanna meet him is to shoot for the Guinness World Record for most times a celebrity has been punched in the face in a row.

tripledouble said:
    batmon said:

haha what the fuck does that mean?? its funny whatever it is

MISSING!!!!

i mean, yeah, i gathered that. but you mean her career is gonna be over or youre going to abduct her?

tripledouble said:
    i mean, yeah, i gathered that. but you mean her career is gonna be over or youre going to abduct her?

Eva Longoria

The_Non said:
    tripledouble said:
    RICHARD not Gene. If it was Gene, the only reason I'd wanna meet him is to shoot for the Guinness World Record for most times a celebrity has been punched in the face in a row.

oh shit. i wouldnt mind getting drunk with richard simmons. i can see him being real funny and yelling shit at random people. but i probably couldnt tolerate his presence if i was sober

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Neither one, I think I have heard enough of your presidents' voice for one life time, the girl looks hella country (in a way that makes me faintly hear the banjo out of deliverance) and I'd rather not have any solid food for a week than having to look at Russel Simons while I'm eating.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I voted for third dude as he must be neither a politician who hasn't delivered on gitmo promises, nor someone whose only talent is to own an admittedly immaculate pair of tits.

So at least we'd have a decent conversation, starting with "so, who the fuck are you?"

If dinner includes any hint of licking tommie k offa body parts, then obviously I'm with blondie.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    the sweetest part of this weird thread is Frank thinking it's Russell Simmons and Tony thinking it's Gene Simmons. adorable.

simma-nym!