JB Green & Born Again - Time 7"

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
Time

How raer ?

B/w

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I don't think one's sold before (right?) but I gotta dude who emails me annually (goin on year 8 now) offering me 500 quid or somethin for my copy. That seems high but still I can't part.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    high_c said:
    I don't think one's sold before (right?) but I gotta dude who emails me annually (goin on year 8 now) offering me 500 quid or somethin for my copy. That seems high but still I can't part.

Nadda on Popsike.

As far as I know, you and Shadow or Cut Chemist are the only dudes who have it... unless that's the one you have.

Where did you cop yours ?

Mr_Lee_PHD said:

Where did you cop yours ?

this intersection used to be really kind to me. In 2011 it's just plain miserable:

http://www.dallasobserver.com/bestof/2004/award/best-thrift-store-mecca-21125/

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i wish someone would find quantity of this. or conversely, i wish i could find one

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Anyone know anything about the band or the label ?

I would like to know too. According to Texas Soul Recordings the label's from Dallas but I'm not sure that's true, seeing that there is no city on the label. Maybe the other 45 has a city listed?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I thought you found this on a Keystone Light run....

The_Hook_Up said:
    I thought you found this on a Keystone Light run....

Ha I did! Initially set out to buy beer but decided to pop my head into Value Thrift World on the way back.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    high_c said:
    I HAVE EVERY INTENTION OF PURSUEING THIS , AS THIS MY NEIGHBOR STORE. I WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE IN ATTORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN SLOW DOWN SOME OF THEIR BUSINESS ALONG WITH OTHER LONG TIME SHOPPERS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK WITH "THE OWNER"

• high_c said:

I haven't over the last couple of years though. Partly due to giving up, but also I tend to send those emails at the start of the year and by sheer chance/bad luck I've been unemployed around those times as well. Mr. Supreme has a copy I believe too.

And I still very much need it/want it.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    thanks for posting, now i want it too.......

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Someone on here (probably high_c) told me several years ago that it is not very rare because there were multiple pressings...

:cokehead:

• There is a different version but I don't think it's as good.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    There is a different version but I don't think it's as good.

This must be the Now Again records version  

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    The grip is strong with this one...
    Duderonomy