DJ SHEEP DRIVES A PORCHE

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central
It looks like i wasn't the only one who dipped out for a minute.

In the time since I last posted I have moved to the other side of the planet, changed careers and almost settled in to small town living.

But damn... There's records here. Lots of them. Every second store is a thrift shop or an antique market, I can't drive 2 miles without stumbling across more records.

Shit is great.

Plus the fruits of my European digging labour: 4 boxes of tasty Dutch/Euro vinyls (or is that velcros?) have arrived just in time for the one DJ Sheep to drive down in his Porsche (yes, he drives a Porsche - all that gripping and flipping pays off kids) and pick them up.

But hell, if i had known there were this many velcros round these parts, I would have moved earlier.

Ss that's me, now lets talk about you...

P.S. The first 'cool story bro' can suck my dick.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I've started to collect nothing buy coloured vinyl and picturediscs

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    We're building a new house on a lake. I'm going to have a nice big man room that will have built in record shelves. I plan to start digging again and build an archive. I hope the floor won't collapse.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    RAJ said:
    We're building a new house on a lake. I'm going to have a nice big man room that will have built in record shelves. I plan to start digging again and build an archive. I hope the floor won't collapse.
    JOISTSTRUT
    First step to going to Australia: learn stick so I can steal Sheep's Porsche and drive on Australia's "Straight Road O' Death."

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I met a tractor driver in rural Queensland 4 weeks ago who told me "There's this Asian guy at the Rumpus Room in Brissie, looks like he's 20 but he's really 40, he makes a shit load of money off computerhacking to fund this crazy lifestyle, I wish I was him"

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Step 2 to going to Australia: Learn carpentry to build a raer shelf in Sheep's Porsche.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    pics?

Don't tell me he is driving a shitty 944 with a VW engine! :dodododo:

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yo NZ what happened with your book???

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    wat n stom verhaal zeg

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    Burns said:
    pics?

Don't tell me he is driving a shitty 944 914 with a VW engine! :dodododo:

• Cool story bro. See you in 4 months!

• Burns said:
    Don't tell me he is driving a shitty 944 with a VW engine! :dodododo:

Or a 968...