Richie Rich - Half Thang

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
did this come out on vinyl?i see seasoned vetern everywhere, but i've never seen this in my life.

Comments

• Pretty sure it didn't. That album was super bootleg. Rich was rapping over "Nuthin But a G Thing" and shit like that on that album. Wish he would have been around to save the second 415 album too.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Pretty sure it didn't. That album was super bootleg. Rich was rapping over "Nuthin But a G Thing" and shit like that on that album.

and "Waterfalls"!

i found that there was a 12" for "tastes like shit", but i'd really like to get "ruff neckin".

do you know if don't do it (the album, not the 12", i have that) ever saw a release?

• Pretty sure it didn't. That album was super bootleg. Rich was rapping over "Nuthin But a G Thing" and shit like that on that album.

and "Waterfalls"!

i found that there was a 12" for "tastes like shit", but i'd really like to get "ruff neckin".

do you know if don't do it (the album, not the 12", i have that) ever saw a release?

I've never seen a lp of that. The tape wasn't really even around. Both of the 415 solo records were pretty wack compared to 415in. I think "Don't Do It" was a forced anti drug song as conditions of some kind of parole.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    yeah i never even heard the album (on any format). i kinda like the 12", forced or not. that d-loc tape is pretty forgetable though.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I have a test pressing of a record by Richie Rich, but I don't know what songs they are. He talks about having a jersey with his name on the back on one track, anyone?
    Peace
    T.N.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    I have the "Don't Do It" album on CD, and it's really dope. Never seen the wax, though. It's definitely miles ahead of the D-Loc solo album. For me, 415 was basically Richie Rich and a bunch of uninteresting rappers -- similar to how MC Eiht was the heart of CMW.

If anyone wants me to rip & up "Don't Do It" to Yousendit, let me know.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    If anyone wants me to rip & up "Don't Do It" to Yousendit, let me know.

please do! thanks

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i'll say it again

• ah, but you should see my DECIMATED funk 45 collection

kids gotta eat but Richie and EARL will be some of the last to feed 'em!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    you did the right thing. i don't know what a funk 45 is.

if and when the kids gotta eat of rich and earl call me first. not the japanese. will trade canned goods for I>Let's Side/I>

• ah, but you should see my DECIMATED funk 45 collection

kids gotta eat but Richie and EARL will be some of the last to feed 'em!

I've said this before, but it bears repeating: When peacefulrotation decides to pare down the collection (currently at around 10k, not counting the records above the kitchen sink), he'll be able to fill his Expedit with hundred dollar bills.

But until that day, just know that the man has records most of us will never see. That's why he's known around these parts as Mr. Flamboyant.

*Not actually known as Mr. Flamboyant

• damn hommie! Do you have the 415 12" with them at a baseball field? I had it but don't know where it went.

• i just might have that one...

I'm missing a lot of bay shit though, most importantly Down & Dirty.

Scott, I still have that record for you, and those burns...it will happen, ask edpowers

• i just might have that one...

I'm missing a lot of bay shit though, most importantly Down & Dirty.

Scott, I still have that record for you, and those burns...it will happen, ask edpowers

damn you're no joke on the bay rap files!

• ScottScott 420 Posts

Here's the link, Noz: [color:white]And for you leeches: fuck off![/color]

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28SCL8PDJ2DV52FWBX5CAF8JSV

Josh - Good looking out on that record, I had forgotten myself! Things have been crazy here, so I completely understand. I have some burns to put together for you, too. Will PM.

• ha!

That's tight, avatar material!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    :crazy:

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Andrew - I think the half thing tape still lurks in the vaults down there. I ripped it, in any case. Do u need?