The "How Can You Like Gangsta Rap And..." Thread

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
How can you like gangsta rap and be excited about A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000AQ68RI/qid=1124041068/sr=1-9/ref=sr_1_9/104-6186752-1258305?v=glance&s=dvd" target="new">buffy dvds/A> (40 FUCKIN DISCS FOR $130 i know what i'm doing in november!) please add on.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    How can you like gangsta rap and buy them dusty old records?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    How can you like gangsta rap and hang out on internet message boards all day?

Yo I bang on tha web!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    work at a coffee shop

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    be a gangsta? i dont know how i do it

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    How can you like gangsta rap and hang out on internet message boards all day?

try telling that to this guy

• How can you like gangsta rap and be anxious when you hear Ashlee Simpson will be coming to YOUR town

• How can you like gangsta rap and hang out on internet message boards all day?

try telling that to these guys

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    How can you like gangsta rap and be excited about A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000AQ68RI/qid=1124041068/sr=1-9/ref=sr_1_9/104-6186752-1258305?v=glance&s=dvd" target="new">buffy dvds/A> (40 FUCKIN DISCS FOR $130 i know what i'm doing in november!)

please add on.

Buffy isn't gangsta? She was like the baddest bitch (no misogyno) on TV for seven years.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    dude, gangsta or not, i'm so giddy about this set. it's always been one of those "maybe i should rent/buy/netflix those dvds" but it always seemed excessive. like do i really want to back up my netflix que for two months or drop three hundred dollars?

i would love for other television series (simpsons!) to take a cue from this approach and release budget full series collections after they've already fleeced the diehards for all they're worth

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i would love for other television series (simpsons!) to take a cue from this approach and release budget full series collections after they've already fleeced the diehards for all they're worth
    yes
    plus they can make money again off the diehard fans by just including it in some special box or some shit

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I hear you. 40 discs is no joke.

But let's be real about this: Season 7 was rather weak, no? I liked the last 2-3 epps but that was about it.

dude, gangsta or not, i'm so giddy about this set. it's always been one of those "maybe i should rent/buy/netflix those dvds" but it always seemed excessive. like do i really want to back up my netflix que for two months or drop three hundred dollars?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I hear you. 40 discs is no joke.

But let's be real about this: Season 7 was rather weak, no? I liked the last 2-3 epps but that was about it.

i dunno by the time i got to college (i think season six) i was fully detached from the buffyverse. i had, y'know, cooler things to do. aside from a few eps here and there recently on fx, which i wasn't mad at, aside from the whole buffy as guidance counseler thing - how'd that happen?

• I hear you. 40 discs is no joke.

i dunno by the time i got to college (i think season six) i was fully detached from the buffyverse. i had, y'know, cooler things to do. aside from a few eps here and there recently on fx, which i wasn't mad at, aside from the whole buffy as guidance counseler thing - how'd that happen?

Season 3

Season 3 !!!

Season 3 !!![/b]

• Oh my God!!! She was born without an ass?!?!

Goddamn longback.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

yeah what you know about TRU CALLING

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    pass

• Oh my God!!! She was born without an ass?!?!

Goddamn longback.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I NEVER ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS BOX SET :gulp: