The Jay-Z/Nicki Minaj conspiracy

nutriciousnutricious 118 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central
couldn't find this on these here forums. has the 'strut discussed this yet?

definitely eery somehow!

Comments

• Well this is just all kinds of stupid.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    .....................BREAKING NEWS.....................FEMALE VOCALS SLOWED DOWN SOUND MORE MASCULINE.....................MORE AT 10

• Junior said:
    .....................BREAKING NEWS.....................FEMALE VOCALS SLOWED DOWN SOUND MORE MASCULINE.....................MORE AT 10

yes, i think i learned about that yesterday... not saying there's anything to it at all, but the similarity in cadence and pronounciation is interesting and definitely more than just "sounding more masculine", no?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    nutricious said:
    Junior said:

yes, i think i learned about that yesterday... not saying there's anything to it at all, but the similarity in cadence and pronounciation is interesting and definitely more than just "sounding more masculine", no?

Yeah not wishing to be a particularly harsh dick about this (I don't think it helps that it feels like the original link to this story was started with "Send this on to 10 friends within the next hour or you will die broke and alone by Friday" considering the number of times I've seen it in the last couple of hours) but it's blatantly not true so not really sure what the story is here unless there's an implication that he ghost writes her stuff or something? I mean, they're both from New York so (foreigner alert) I would think that would have something to do with the similarities.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    You know if you play your Kylie Minogue 45s at 33rpm she sounds just like Rick Ashley.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Also, if you speed up Rick Ross it sounds a lot like Adele.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Okem said:
    You know if you play your Marianne Faithfull "Sister Morphine" 45 at 33rpm she sounds just like Mick Jagger.

• Pundit said:

Brilliant! Sounds like Ween.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

slowed down =

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    :comedy_gold: ^^^^

• DJ_Enki said:

slowed down =

:oh_snap:

• Enki is still one of the best who ever did it!

• it's crazy that stuff can be fast or it can be slow. you should see how long it takes my grandpa to get a forkful of food from the plate to his mouth, real slow.

• i don't know why Bart Simpson's face is melting but

Enki killed it right there

• This conspiracy is pretty cool, but I prefer the one where Jay Z is a giant lizard.

• Man, jay's got a serious lisp going on!