Wanted: Witch - Movin' On LP (Zambia)

vosvos 4 Posts
edited January 2012 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Saw a couple of these for sale in the UK recently and missed out. Anyone have one they're willing to spare?

http://www.discogs.com/Witch-Movin-On/release/2336461

Thanks!

Comments

• i bet this is not as good as the Lazy Bones or Introduction LP...

most already know i guess but for your information. Egon is about to release all 6 LP's by Witch in one single box set later this year. i'm curious what music they made later on but i heard it was some disco-ish sound...

• milliondollars said:
    i bet this is not as good as the Lazy Bones or Introduction LP...

most already know i guess but for your information. Egon is about to release all 6 LP's by Witch in one single box set later this year. i'm curious what music they made later on but i heard it was some disco-ish sound...

The music on this is completely different than Lazy Bones and Introduction but every bit as good IMO. All of the Witch albums are good. This album is not included in the upcoming Nowagain set.

• crazy! how many albums did they make???

any chance to hear the Movin On album on the web?

• What were they selling them for??

• Hey, just got a clean spare of this if anyone is interested. This is certainly not the rarest of the WITCH albums, but it is hard to find in good condition. This is but my third copy and I've been buying every Zambian record I can get my hands on for five years now....