hong kong strutters

sellout1sellout1 83 Posts
edited January 2012 in Strut Central
i??ll go on a business trip to hong kong by end of february andas i have two spare days it would be great to catch up with some locals for some record shopping, drinking, etc. feel free to post any kind of recommendations too. many thanks in advance. seb??

Comments

• I've never been, myself. But I'd be remiss not to suggest my homeboy's restaurant: http://yardbirdrestaurant.com/

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    sellout1 said:
    i??ll go on a business trip to hong kong by end of february andas i have two spare days it would be great to catch up with some locals for some record shopping, drinking, etc. feel free to post any kind of recommendations too. many thanks in advance. seb??

Talk to Kenny and Sno. HK is a great city. You will have fun.

• HOLLAFAME said:
    I've never been, myself. But I'd be remiss not to suggest my homeboy's restaurant: http://yardbirdrestaurant.com/

looks yummy, especially the logo. will check it out when i??m there.
    thanks a lot

• Big_Chan said:
    sellout1 said:

hey, thanks for the reply, i can??t wait to go...but please excuse me, who??s kenny or sno....never have heard about them before.

sellout1 said:
    Big_Chan said:
    sellout1 said:

hey, thanks for the reply, i can??t wait to go...but please excuse me, who??s kenny or sno....never have heard about them before.

Kenny and Sno both post here on the board. They both live in HK. Good people.

• double post, sorry

• woooord, many thanks, will find them and see if they can help.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    What up! I'm Kenny from Hong Kong.

I've previously posted up some places for records, as well as places to eat aorund town here, you can peep the "CITY GUIDE" section above. Anyways, check your PM.

What up CHAN!? Every good out there?

kenny said:

What up CHAN!? Every good out there?

KENNY! All good out here in Seattle my dude. I hope everything is cool in HK. I might email you a list of out of print HK DVDs to look out for! LOL

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    don't give up the secret spot Kenny ;)

• Terry Tang?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I lived there for a couple of years when I was in high school in the late 70's, and I loved it.

I get jealous when I hear about people going there...