do you get sweet notes like this at your job?

2»

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Don't hurt kids like a tiger hurts a person

REAL TALK

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yeah you guys... i woke up this morning, ate some raisin bran with my kid, and took him to football camp. felt like ice cube (west seattle steelo).

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    yeah you guys... i woke up this morning, ate some raisin bran with my kid, and took him to football camp. felt like ice cube (west seattle steelo).

raiders fitted and all?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    On the record nerd tip how bout the Elvis reference in Rule three.

raiders fitted and all?

not like this. there's nothing on google for "kings hat".

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    this might make you guys feel a little better. i found this list of "rules" on the sidewalk by my house a few years ago. written by "kim m." i had to split it because i don't have a scanner. it's all about #12. hope you guys have a good day.

Reading this actually makes me kind of sad...I have a feeling this girl was abused.

• this might make you guys feel a little better. i found this list of "rules" on the sidewalk by my house a few years ago. written by "kim m." i had to split it because i don't have a scanner. it's all about #12. hope you guys have a good day.

Reading this actually makes me kind of sad...I have feeling this girl was abused.

Thanks alot. Now I'm sad too.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    this might make you guys feel a little better. i found this list of "rules" on the sidewalk by my house a few years ago. written by "kim m." i had to split it because i don't have a scanner. it's all about #12. hope you guys have a good day.

Reading this actually makes me kind of sad...I have feeling this girl was abused.

yeah i was getting the same feeling. what would be her motivation to write this?

wow. you guys, i live in the a multi-ethnic neighborhood where my neighbors on either side are philipino and african american. there are samoans and cambodians, native americans, hispanics and even greeks. tons of kids running around all the time and all summer (ALL SUMMER) we have barbecues where everyone shows up... up and down the block. there are three "kim's" around that i know of, and they're all super-hyperactive, double-dutch, hopscotch girls that attack my girlfriend for style pointers and blush around my son. don't read too much into it. when i picked it up, it made me smile, considering the context of it's demographic (prolly 3rd grader?). notice that it was photocopied as well, so someone else thought it was special too.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

don't read too much into it.[/b]

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

Damn!! If half the rappers in the game today had this type of skills ...#9

• it's all about #12.

...shoulda been number one to me

I woulda played you for #9.... very goth.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    wow. you guys, i live in the a multi-ethnic neighborhood where my neighbors on either side are philipino and african american. there are samoans and cambodians, native americans, hispanics and even greeks. tons of kids running around all the time and all summer (ALL SUMMER) we have barbecues where everyone shows up... up and down the block. there are three "kim's" around that i know of, and they're all super-hyperactive, double-dutch, hopscotch girls that attack my girlfriend for style pointers and blush around my son. don't read too much into it. when i picked it up, it made me smile, considering the context of it's demographic (prolly 3rd grader?). notice that it was photocopied as well, so someone else thought it was special too.
    Hey, are there lots of tigers running around too?

Hey, are there lots of tigers running around too?
    at my house? just this kind.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "don't be crule" = new graemlin?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    considering the context of it's demographic (prolly 3rd grader?). notice that it was photocopied as well, so someone else thought it was special too.
    Not that it matters in the least, but I'm not convinced that this was written by a kid, nor am I convinced that whoever did write it did so in sincerity. Something about it lacks the ring of truth, as if it's someone trying to write like what they think a kid would write like. It could be real, of course, but I'd be real surprised.

considering the context of it's demographic (prolly 3rd grader?). notice that it was photocopied as well, so someone else thought it was special too.
    Not that it matters in the least, but I'm not convinced that this was written by a kid, nor am I convinced that whoever did write it did so in sincerity. Something about it lacks the ring of truth, as if it's someone trying to write like what they think a kid would write like. It could be real, of course, but I'd be real surprised.
    it's a ratty piece of paper, my girlfriend and i found walking down the street. don't be so skeptical.