heavy on the reverb tuff soul rap from 89 unearthed

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited January 2012 in Strut Central
yup, still going through old rap tapes and guess what, i dug up another oldschool track from my early youth making (and smoking) joints haha, been hidden away for 20 + years, felt like it was time to bring it to life, so here u go folks..

Comments

• These have all been great. I really enjoy listening to these. They really are as good if not better than what was coming out.

Make we can get a zip folder of all them soon.

• mateomateo 163 Posts
    FunkyFlatulent said:

• mateo said:
    FunkyFlatulent said:

Thirded. I missed the previous posts so I'm particularly interested in a .zip. I'd love to hear more.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FunkyFlatulent said:
    . They really are as good if not better than Three feet high and rising, crazy noize,unfinished business,no one cando it better, pauls boutique, its a big daddy thang, the cactus album, nice and smooth, and done by the forces of nature

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FunkyFlatulent said:
    . They really are as good if not better than Three feet high and rising, crazy noize,unfinished business,no one cando it better, pauls boutique, its a big daddy thang, the cactus album, nice and smooth, and done by the forces of nature

• batmon said:
    FunkyFlatulent said:

I agree with you, but the sarcasm is unbecoming.

Cool song.