manufacture oldschool paste on vinyl sleeves

subsub 311 Posts
edited January 2012 in Strut Central
do any of you know which press plants produce these favourable in europe? any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I know there aren't any in the UK, I'm pretty sure there aren't any in Europe either. The people I know in Europe who have had them done have gone elsewhere.

Nobody in Europe was doing these back in the day, so it would be unusual if they started now.

• subsub 311 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    I know there aren't any in the UK, I'm pretty sure there aren't any in Europe either. The people I know in Europe who have had them done have gone elsewhere.

Nobody in Europe was doing these back in the day, so it would be unusual if they started now.

thanks! can you recommend any company in the usa?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Stoughton and Dorado.

AtoZ may be offering them also, I can find out.

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Thes used Dorado for the Highlighter lp. Here's the thread.
    http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/71167/

• Timmion from Helsinki offers full service manufacturing LP??s with laminated cardboard covers..... don??t know if you can do covers only.... ask them....

j

• subsub 311 Posts
    crazycrate said:
    Timmion from Helsinki offers full service manufacturing LP??s with laminated cardboard covers..... don??t know if you can do covers only.... ask them....

j

thanks everyone for the recommondations. will check them out!

• ouweeouwee 50 Posts
    if you still looking for "old School" Sleeves email me at jukka(at) timmion.com we do 7" / 10" / 12" paste on sleeves...check out OC Tolbert LP for sample or Honey B's 7"