out diggin today fell off my bike (again)

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited January 2012 in Strut Central
shit happens too often actually

anyway.. just thought i would tell u guys

the scars of diggin haha

fucked up my right hand mostly one finger, and my right knee

not too bad though

but daaamn ;)

Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I rode a bike regularly for a few years and only fell once, miraculously. I've fallen more often jogging. And I only caused one bike accident, but it was minor.

The one time I did fall, it was just yards away from my front door. My knee absorbed all the impact, and it hurt like hell for days. But it barely even bruised so no one believed me when I told them about the pain.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I moved into a house that a friend had lived in for a while, but i had never met the other guys. When I met one of my new room mates he had a cast on his arm. I said "What happened?"

He said "Well I was just riding my bike playing my guitar when this idiot pulled out in front of me.........."

I pointed out that playing the guitar on a moving bike might have contributed to the issue, he said "No way, I do that all the time and never have a problem."

• hope youre allright upski

i busted my ass the other day on my bike cause i was being a dumbass and carrying two things in one hand. i dont even know how i fell, but i knew i was going down. broke my fall with my nice leather gloves and scratched them up. wack.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    hahaha, good one homie, and thanks guys, yeah it was sorta fucked up, was late for a house call that evening, speeding turned out to be a bad idea, had to go through with it though, using left hand only haha, while the right one was wrapped up in toilet paper, bagged some heaters, but yeah, one of the more painful digzzzz... oouch!