edited December 2011 in Strut Central
really?

what an abomination this genre has become, fucking christ

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005NNVRYM/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LXX3KY/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

Comments

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    massive vomit

• I'm not touching either of those. Absolute torrid.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Is this any different than those old Pickwick cover comps?

• does anyone know who did this review? this shit is hilarious....

For a long time, I've been talking with friends about the lack of Christ in rave culture. This album, and all of WOW records catalog, fills that void. As ravers, we party non stop til the break of dawn. We get a little sideways (sometimes a lot), but we do it all in honor of our lord and savior, JC. So, having a catalog of fresh dubstep anthems that share that feeling of salvation is a major blessing. When we're rolling or trippin, we often talk about JC, his life, his love. We talk about our lord who art in heaven, and all of the angels, and saints, and our man in the Vatican with his killer wardrobe and hat collection. And, as I'm sure many ravers have done for a long time, we talk about the lack of Christ in Rave. Now, we don't have to wait. We can party on, and give praise to the lord. Amen.

• dj_cityboy said:
    does anyone know who did this review? this shit is hilarious....

For a long time, I've been talking with friends about the lack of Christ in rave culture. This album, and all of WOW records catalog, fills that void. As ravers, we party non stop til the break of dawn. We get a little sideways (sometimes a lot), but we do it all in honor of our lord and savior, JC. So, having a catalog of fresh dubstep anthems that share that feeling of salvation is a major blessing. When we're rolling or trippin, we often talk about JC, his life, his love. We talk about our lord who art in heaven, and all of the angels, and saints, and our man in the Vatican with his killer wardrobe and hat collection. And, as I'm sure many ravers have done for a long time, we talk about the lack of Christ in Rave. Now, we don't have to wait. We can party on, and give praise to the lord. Amen.

I thought that it was originally someone from the Strut. When I read the first sentence I was like, "Are you serious?" As I kept reading I couldn't help but literally laugh out loud. The killer wardrobe and hat collection part killed me.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    I was waiting for a reason to dive into the dubstep pool. Now I have it.... :shreddin_it:

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    hobo_d said:
    really?

what an abomination this genre has become, fucking christ

Become? Are you trying to say that "dubstep" was good music at one point? I have always thought of it as terrible.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    does anyone know who did this review? this shit is hilarious....

For a long time, I've been talking with friends about the lack of Christ in rave culture. This album, and all of WOW records catalog, fills that void. As ravers, we party non stop til the break of dawn. We get a little sideways (sometimes a lot), but we do it all in honor of our lord and savior, JC. So, having a catalog of fresh dubstep anthems that share that feeling of salvation is a major blessing. When we're rolling or trippin, we often talk about JC, his life, his love. We talk about our lord who art in heaven, and all of the angels, and saints, and our man in the Vatican with his killer wardrobe and hat collection. And, as I'm sure many ravers have done for a long time, we talk about the lack of Christ in Rave. Now, we don't have to wait. We can party on, and give praise to the lord of the dance. Amen.

Fixed.

• we often talk about JC, his life, his love.

I find it weird when people give him a nickname for some reason.