...oh and slick redesign!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    high_c said:
    BAN

...oh and slick redesign!

Thanks. No rehash since 2009?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Good song. Dude couldnt keep his momentum and had a suspect image when he grew up.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    in September 1999, Campbell was arrested after soliciting a lewd act from an undercover police officer during a sting operation in Van Nuys, California. The sting operation was reportedly conducted in an area where there had been numerous complaints from the public about cruising and solicitation. According to police reports, Campbell was also in possession of a small amount of marijuana at the time of his arrest."
    From Wikipedia

• Guzzo said:
    in September 1999, Campbell was arrested after soliciting a lewd act from an undercover police officer during a sting operation in Van Nuys, California. The sting operation was reportedly conducted in an area where there had been numerous complaints from the public about cruising and solicitation. According to police reports, Campbell was also in possession of a small amount of marijuana at the time of his arrest."
    From Wikipedia

Just another Friday night for Tevin, fuckin' doin' it up.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    day said:

I***/DJ Ferrari/FortyFivan is looking kind of old these days.

• Guzzo said:
    From Wikipedia

Just another [del]Friday night[/del] tuesday afternoon for Tevin, fuckin' doin' it up.

• seriously though.....

can we, just..... like....... TALK?

day said:

None of these guys have aged well.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    RAJ said:
    day said:

i get Al B and Tevin but whos the third guy? not keith sweat id hope... i cant tell.

jinx74 said:
    RAJ said:
    day said:

i get Al B and Tevin but whos the third guy? not keith sweat id hope... i cant tell.

Kci from Jodeci

• The-gaffler said:
    Just another Friday night for Tevin, fuckin' doin' it up.

the vandal, too hot to handle, you battle, you're saying goodbye like Tevin Campbell