mysterious (for me at least) cover id ???

twothousandplustwothousandplus 6 Posts
edited November 2011 in Strut Central
hello guys i just thought you would be able to identify a cover i got recently without the record.
Saw it already mentionned somewhere
Funny thing is there's no typo anywhere on the cover so kind of a mystery could be dope tho

thanks
vince

Comments

• leonleon 883 Posts

close...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    twothousandplus said:
    hello guys i just thought you would be able to identify a cover i got recently without the record.
    Funny thing is there's no typo anywhere on the cover so kind of a mystery could be dope tho

Jim Morrison???

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    twothousandplus said:

thanks
    vince

im pretty sure ive come across this one before, i think this cover has been used for at least two different releases, a Hair album is one, and maybe for an orchestral classical lp possibly 2lp or box set, cant really remember in detail..

• this is close to the Hair soundtrack but its definitely not the same pic...and it doesnt seem to match any of the "other" Hair covers i have seen

i just tried to search this via tineye (http://www.tineye.com/) but found nuthin...

• Looks like Billy Squier to me, but I don't think it is.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    twothousandplus said:

thanks
    vince

I have no idea what the question is here.
    You have the cover but not the record?
    There may be no typos on the cover, but mentionned is a typo.

The person selling that record has tags on it.
    What do they say?
    Nothing on the spine?
    Does it feel like it is from the 60s? 70s? 80s? 90s?
    US? Latin America? Europe?
    Why is the picture so fuzzy?

If you want info give us some info.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    this is close to the Hair soundtrack but its definitely not the same pic...and it doesnt seem to match any of the "other" Hair covers i have seen

i just tried to search this via tineye (http://www.tineye.com/) but found nuthin...

heres one that looks about the same

• ^^ damn...my bad then, i havent actually seen that cover before, i know there are numerous ones and your right that is definitely the same pic for sure!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    upskiboo said:
    dj_cityboy said:
    this is close to the Hair soundtrack but its definitely not the same pic...and it doesnt seem to match any of the "other" Hair covers i have seen

heres one that looks about the same

Whoa, I've never seen this one before, who is the artist/ what's the country?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    upskiboo said:
    :face_melt:

That site, which is near impossible to navigate, has every version of hair.

The one in question is the same music as the Pickwick one with the naked lady that we have all had.