Threatening Record Related Voicemail

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited October 2011 in Strut Central
I get a message and it's from a blocked number. dunno where it's from. can't trace it. I advertise in NY and Dallas (flyers etc)

This shit is unbelievable and I dunno what to make of it. game just got real. serious business. and it isn't a friend. I'm positive of it.

http://www.divshare.com/download/15960375-10c

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    He was too soft to name his hood. I wouldn't worry.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I only know of one guy that was killed over records in Dallas....I wouldn't worry.....too much.

• cloud9cloud9 49 Posts
    i didn't understand anything he said aside from 'ya kno im sayin?' maybe just stay away from digging in 'the hood' for a while if you're worried about it?

• sounds like a white guy to me nawimsayin

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    This happened to a friend a few years ago. So he made a song out of it. I think it was cathartic

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    i admit it,nam' sayin'
    grabs crotch in apparent yellawolf parody

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    sounds like you cant buy or sell records now a days...forget being worried, i'd be pissed that shit happens and the stupidity behind it all..

*maybe my little city brain cant believe this actually happened/does happen

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    go suck ya mommas titties and get that middle class motherfuckin money ni66a...

I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!

youre lucky... i never got a cool call like that...

plus dude got bitch by not dropping a street or neighborhood name... gangstas arent what they used to be i guess...

jinx74 said:
    go suck ya mommas titties and get that middle class motherfuckin money ni66a...

I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!

youre lucky... i never got a cool call like that...

plus dude got bitch by not dropping a street or neighborhood name... gangstas arent what they used to be i guess...

He dropped the hood....Oak Cliff.....but whoever it was is just playin'

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    when did he say Oak Cliff? I missed that.

behemoth said:

I'm pretty sure at the 0.42 mark or so.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Don't Be A Whitey in South Williamsburg While Digging For Records in the Hood

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    behemoth said:

I'm pretty sure at the 0.42 mark or so.

I still can't hear it. Was trying to figure out where they're from. Half think NY half think Texas.

In NY they don't say bwoy. in Oak Cliff it doesn't sound that loud. dude is a pussy. I'm wondering what woulda happened if I had service and actually answered the call.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    behemoth said:

I'm wondering what woulda happened if I had service and actually answered the call.

10 to 1 says he woulda hung up...then giggled like a school girl to all his friends on some "i cant believe he answered tee hee hee heeeeeee"

or he woulda been on some "hi is Donald there? oh sorry, i must have the wrong number" click!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Reminds me of this