Bootsy on The Sound of Young America

YoungAmericanYoungAmerican 16 Posts
edited October 2011 in Strut Central
I host a public radio show called The Sound of Young America. I interviewed Bootsy, and it was really, really great. I think you will enjoy it.

Comments

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    that show is awesome, on my ipod all day

(although the intro gives me shivers every time)

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Great interview!
    The part when he asked you if you new what "mouth" was had me laughing out loud.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Jesse Thorne is that dude. If you're not up listening to his podcast, you need to do so immediately. He and Marc Marron are the best interviewers in the game right now.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Great interview.

Highlights for me:

In re George Clinton: "It wasn't even about George saying "hey let's try to something (crazy)". He already had the crazy going on. It was just giving us an outlet to be crazy."

I wanna see through stars.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    awesome. will check this out. thanks

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Very interesting interview! Had to bite my tongue and brace for some awkwardness during the oral sex segment. Bootsy was all, "What about eating at the U-S-S-Y?" and then the interviewer followed that up with, "I remember having a conversation with my mom's life-long best friend..." And I was like, Where is this going? Ended up being an innocent anecdote and a false alarm but for a second there!

• i took my folks to see bootsy in toronto this past summer and was mortified when he went into this graphic, extended sex rapp that included simulated "finger fonkin'".

cool interview, thanks for posting.