NASTY

2»

Comments

• Weak jewelry.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The open white shirt and black blazer combo is not a great look either. But the song bangs.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    bassie said:
    The open white shirt and black blazer combo is not a great look either. But the song bangs.

Nas struggles with dressing like an adult.

The way he wore his tie in the video for the otherwise unmemorable "World Go Round" has lingered with me as one of the dumbest things I have ever seen:

• Options
    DB_Cooper said:
    Side note: surely that video is not suggesting that Nas still lives in the Queensbridge projects. 'Cause if so, he should really redirect some of that limo/$1000 cognac money into a nicer place. Just sayin'.

You're absolutely right. Perhaps the whole of QB should march on his home?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I like it but it sounds like a wake-up show freestyle, not an actual track.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    I like it but it sounds like a wake-up show freestyle, not an actual track.

This is always how Nas' come backs play out...........He puts out a "Straight Rhymin'" track over an undeniable beat (with classic break for good measures) and then he proceeds to drop the ball when the album finally comes out. I really wish he'd stop fucking around, i'll buy it when it drops, but i already know to expect a 3 and a half mic effort at best :(

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I let go after Hip Hop Is Dead.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    batmon said:
    I let go after Hip Hop Is Dead.

I liked the Self Titled album (The N Word), though to be honest, it was still half phoned-in.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    you are so right
    one huge banger ''bring it back to the essence'' and then flop album
    it's been his modus operandi since his 3rd album

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I'm trying to remember where I heard that intro, I think I used to have an old tape with a Nas live show, Tape Kingz maybe, anybody?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i'll buy lost tapes 2, 3 etc. dude is the worst editor

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    I think he needs Rick Ross and Ghostface picking his beats, alot of dudes could use their help in that area. Fucking Cormega would make a good executive producer for his next album, his ear is pretty great as well. At this point i wouldn't even trust in a Primo/Nas album, he'd find a way to make an album worse than "The Ownerz" even with Premiers "golden touch".

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    He should pair up or join a group and only get one verse per song.