What's Sitting on Your Turntables Right Now?

Comments

• makosi said:
    Sitting happily on my toyn table.... Heavy!!!

Azanyah - The final hour

Theres vinyl copies of this? I need to get hooked up can you help a brother out ............?

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Playing it twice

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    meddle side 2 echoes

• playing all of side one on the radio now:
    www.wevl.org

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts

• Group Therapy - People Get Ready LP on the left and a used q-tip, a bottle of cetaphil and my laptop on the right.

• just did sit ups push ups dips sit ups push ups dips sit ups push ups dips and burned through a bunch of 45s.
    ended up with

followed by

oh yeah, before any of that i fixed the rattle in my speakers according to doc delay's instructions, so i was cranking the bass properly

• I listened to Side A of Les McCann 'Talk To The People' LP this morning and it's still on the turntable i expect.

• on a soul tip at the mo ..

Prince Phillip Mitchell - Star In The Ghetto
    Aretha Franklin - Sparkle / Giving Him Something He Can Feel
    Rose Royce - I'm Going Down
    DJ Rogers - It's Good To Be Alive

JJ

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    from last night

• the risky business soundtrack LP. god how GOOD are those tangerine dream tracks. love it.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts

Thanks to musica for posting the listing in the last BIN thread!

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    found this 45 on tuesday:

followed by:

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    ketan said:

Thanks to musica for posting the listing in the last BIN thread!

Glad to see a Strutteur is enjoying that. The very last track on that is top shelf Latin Jazz.

• Ulysses31nicholas said:
    the risky business soundtrack LP. god how GOOD are those tangerine dream tracks. love it.

I always though "Love On A Real Train" sounded like a poor man's Steve Reich.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    jj6ms said:
    on a soul tip at the mo ..

Prince Phillip Mitchell - Star In The Ghetto
    Aretha Franklin - Sparkle / Giving Him Something He Can Feel
    Rose Royce - I'm Going Down
    DJ Rogers - It's Good To Be Alive

JJ

Do you have 4 turntables? Or are you rocking one of those stackable joints? I had one of those as a kid and would use the stacking fucntion quite often...contributing to me in many cases, loving the hell out of a particular side of a given record at the same time as being completely oblivious to what might be on its other side.

SideA of Queen's The Game, Cheap Trick's One on One, the Kinks' Give the People What They Want, and ACDC's Back in Black I knew like the back of my hand. The sideb's...what, they even had sideb's? I remember being at a friends place and he played Hell's Bells for me...and I was like what the hell is that? Shit, I even have that already...wow!

• I cannot believe I bought this record in October of 86. Still the best metal LP of all time IMO. 25 years...fuck I'm old.

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    This
    Attached files

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Gettin' my techno on....

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    sunday morning, record??ng a beat off a get fit to music 7' inch mini album, released by danish radio corp back in 1972, and as far as i can tell never sold as item in stores, you had to write them to get it in the mail, anyways theres some drums on there im messing with for the next drums of denmark youtube thingy hah

btw, quite a lot of fold out instructionals to along with this one too

• my girl was asking me bout 3/4 in the public realm

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts