Comments

• GANGSTA

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I have no idea what this is, but it is not someone driving crazy in traffic.
    It is an event and people have lined the road to watch.
    The car keeps driving the same course over and over.

• school buses and fuel trucks in an event?
    This is just some dudes doing some reckless driving.
    Amazing driving actually

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Thanks for this.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    It is an event

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    I have no idea what this is, but it is not someone driving crazy in traffic.
    It is an event and people have lined the road to watch.
    The car keeps driving the same course over and over.

Dude... I need to roll up my sleeves, tilt my grandpa hat fwd, and proclaim the lines round my way for this. But seriously, round my way, kids used to go joyriding. They'd steal a car and do doughnuts, handbrake turns etc on a council estate. These illegal events were called 'Displays', as they were intended for showing off. The grand finale to a good display, and the real gamble of the whole thing, would be to do as many stunts and tricks as possible and then outrun the police when they showed up. All of this would happen in front of an appreciative audience.

I know the sight of Arabs having more fun than Westerners doesn't square with the world view that we're the free ones, but that looks like the guys are just having a wicked laugh driving a car and shooting guns in the air. The skid past the school bus, and the abrupt way the driver calms it down a bit upon realising how close he was is proof for me.
    They should get one of these though:

• fusk lollerblades.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    empanadamn said:

fusk lollerblades.

Someone hook them up with the guys from Jackass...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Thank you for posting this, very interesting.

• uhhhhhhh

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    more or less on par with stunt plane/ air show bidnizz that is popular in (parts) of the us albeit more accessable. youtube is loaded with darwin award level "display" videos of epic crash drifting and such in this region. must be pretty popular. dudes getting straight ejected mid flip is gross to watch tho. why guys stand right next to the road during all this makes zero sense to me. absolutely mental.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    he's got his hazards on gramps, chill the fuck out

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    epic crash drifting and such in this region. must be pretty popular.[/quote

i have never met anyone from saudi arabia who hasn't known someone who died in a car crash...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    epic crash drifting and such in this region. must be pretty popular.[/quote

i have never met anyone from saudi arabia who hasn't known someone who died in a car crash...
    I can say the same about Wyoming though, so, that's not saying much. In a sex segregated culture with cheap gas prices and wealthy citizens, I guess this isn't shocking.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    a few years ago I worked with a guy that went to school with a member of one of the royal families, they went over for a few weeks to visit and came back with some pretty crazy stories of the police shutting down highways and so on to drag/drift, so this doesn't really surprise me at all, i very much doubt that it would be anything but a generavlpublic road too.