Arena - Jazz Funk Monster LP

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited September 2011 in Strut Central
Anybody got this on MP3?

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    If no one posts it within a day or 2 I'll hook you up. PM me a reminder.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Breez said:
    If no one posts it within a day or 2 I'll hook you up. PM me a reminder.

I ride for this LP, or used to... but it's recorded so shitty that you're best with the MP3s... the price has gone down considerably to about $80-100 for it too... don't get fooled...

B

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    i found it cheap and was so dissapointed with the recording quality that i got rid of it pronto!

• I had two copies of this at one point. Thought the cover was cool so the music must be all that as well. Shit!!!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I got mine from a someone on here like 2 weeks after jointing Soul Strut. I just wanted it for the drum break. I couldn't tell you anything about the record other than it has those 2 breaks on it.

• Breez said:
    I got mine from a someone on here like 2 weeks after jointing Soul Strut. I just wanted it for the drum break. I couldn't tell you anything about the record other than it has those 2 breaks on it.
    yeah there's a song on there called 'The Long One" I think that has the drum break?

yup, it's 'the long one'. to be honest, i didn't know it was worth anything when i traded it. it just didn't grab me much.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    jammy said:
    yup, it's 'the long one'. to be honest, i didn't know it was worth anything when i traded it. it just didn't grab me much.

Once again, another Australian record that doesn't deserve the hype it gets. As a matter of fact, now I think about it, 80% of Aussie records are like that...

b

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    It's all fine and dandy. Building an archive of raers and still need it if someone wants to bless me

djsheep said:
    jammy said:

Once again, another Australian record that doesn't deserve the hype it gets. As a matter of fact, now I think about it, 80% of Aussie records are like that...

b

i think your right. that's why i only have one or two left!

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    RAJ said:
    It's all fine and dandy. Building an archive of raers and still need it if someone wants to bless me
    Here you go:
    http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/71531/