Tsega : King Ethiopian!

2»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Ya'll know I'm in the fan club.

Congress is working on an Amendment to the constitution so that Tsega can be elected president. We better get going on that before Ethiopia snatches him for Emperor.

VOTE TSEGA DINKA

In 2000 we posted these up all over town and had a tsega party.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    as far as rarity goes... not really... i was going to drop an unreleased Darondo track but decided that this isnt a competition but my wedding cd...

(File Under: Getting soft in your old age.)

This might be a wedding dude, but it's also a platform. You gotta ride, dog. You owe it to the bay. The only thing I'd change about the cover of your CD? Make that "Just Married" a lot smaller, and add

COMPILED FROM ORIGINAL BAY AREA 45s
    ALL OG, ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION!!!
    NO WACK REISSUES!!!
    NO BULLSHIT JUKEBOX STOCK!!!
    NO OFF GRADE SHIT COPIES (ALL MINT)
    STRICTLY BAY RELATED, N*GGA, WHUT WHUT!
    (GOT MY TOOF FIXED FUCKER, NOW WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!?)[/b]

real big over the rings and the faces.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

VOTE TSEGA DINKADoug E Doug

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Tsega AND Justin are DUDE.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Thanks you Tsega for driving me all around LA this past Saturday and rocking the ill plaid Rubbish Visual styles. (Plus shoutouts to Guzzo, Iron Monkey and a coupla lurkers but more on that when I recover)

[injokes]

Some choice images from the Tsega/Marco night on the town:

"Weird roaches in this place."

"We don't take no shorts."

"Hey ladies, where you from? We're from L.A. You're from Chicago? Chicago sucks! Your team can't play! And you chicks ain't even pretty!"

[/injokes]

• Ya'll know I'm in the fan club.

Congress is working on an Amendment to the constitution so that Tsega can be elected president. We better get going on that before Ethiopia snatches him for Emperor.

VOTE TSEGA DINKA

In 2000 we posted these up all over town and had a tsega party.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Tsega is that guy, for reals!!!! I mean, me and wifey head out to LA, meet with dude, and he treats us like he's known us for 10 years. Took us all around town, took me to Amoeba to get buckwild on some vinyls, and that Farmer's Market food spot was off the chain!!! I'm still thinking about that meal four months later. How often do you meet folks, sight-unseen, and they should you love like that? Dude is Larry Graham's #1 hit in 1980 all the way!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Tsega is so goddamn nice it scares me....

much respect to the man

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Thank you everyone. I feel like a king and shit up in this thread. Next time I feel down, I'm just gonna pull this back up and feel good. It's like a family up in here and I love all of you...well, most anyways.

t

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Wow, I feel like a loser for not noticing this thread unitl now.

Tsega moved away from Portland a year ago and most of my friends still talk about him. Asking how he's doing, what he's doing, is he ever coming back, etc.

Dude leaves a deep impression.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Dude leaves a deep impression.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    One In A Million!