Worst Craigslist Ad Ever

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
See that hipster chick surrounded by LP's.....and those shelves packed solid....yeah, they're not actually photos of this store, they just "borrowed" them from the Internet.....had to drive 500 miles round trip to figure this out and look at 2,000 pieces of complete chud.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/emd/2511310415.html

Comments

• Rockadelic said:
    See that hipster chick surrounded by LP's.....and those shelves packed solid....yeah, they're not actually photos of this store, they just "borrowed" them from the Internet.....had to drive 500 miles round trip to figure this out and look at 2,000 pieces of complete chud.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/emd/2511310415.html

gottttttttttttttttttdaaaaaaaaaaaam. i would immolate myself if i drove that far for nothing.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Did you give them a strong talkin to? I would've.

• MR_ZIMMSMR_ZIMMS 210 Posts
    Fuc't

• call 479-442-4822.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken the bottom left picture is a guitar shop in NY in the west 30's. Sucks man, sorry to hear it.

• esskayesskay 221 Posts
    Read the last line. What a deal!!!

RECORD COLLECTION(ROCK BANDS) - $3800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-08-14, 11:42AM PDT
    Reply to: sale-c6w6z-2546510343@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1965 - 1980 ORIGINAL RECORDS
    LOTS OF ROCK BANDS, I GOT 95 CLASSIC RECORDS, IN GREAT CONDITION OR BETTER
    RUSH,TED NUGENT,JOURNEY,BLACK SABBATH, PAT BENITAR, ERIC CLAPTON
    FORIEGNER,BOSTON,VAN HELEN, LED ZEPPLIN , ROLLING STONES, HEART, STYX,CARS, PRETENDERS ETC.
    AND MORE,
    $40 EACH RECORD X 95 RECORDS TOTAL $3,800 ,
    UNDER SELLING THIS COLLECTION, 619-366-3076

???it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• iconicon 86 Posts
    Dude!
    Just flagged the listing as violating Craigslist policy even though I didn't read the policy. But I think the policy might include listing pictures that don't accurately represent what you're actually selling!