Who's got Words With Friends or WordFeud?

gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
My username is gravelheadwrap, game on!

Comments

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    i wet the bed

have you dove into hanging with friends?

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    WWF: gregism

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Gregism is the god of WWF. Dude consistently kills me with the 50 point word scores.

phongone said:
    Gregism is the god of WWF. Dude consistently kills me with the 50 point word scores.

Naw, phong has game, too.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    WWF: Adrockah

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    :hi:

• WWF: Countmacula

Bring it!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Just started Words with Friends on Facebook. Any of y'all who want to go toe to toe with the God, holleur at meh: Justin Wollenhaupt

Can I somehow play against y'all mobile device dudes, or is this some separate but equal shit?

DB_Cooper said:
    Just started Words with Friends on Facebook. Any of y'all who want to go toe to toe with the God, holleur at meh: Justin Wollenhaupt

Can I somehow play against y'all mobile device dudes, or is this some separate but equal shit?

Looks like you can. Hit start a game, then choose mobile user.

Cool. I just dropped "fibular" on Elise. TET MY GANGSTEUR

I'm slowly opening games with ALL of you. Get some, dudes. Get it like you know you want it.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Cool. I just dropped "fibular" on Elise. TET MY GANGSTEUR

:game_over:

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    GrandfatherJesus

DB_Cooper said:
    I'm slowly opening games with ALL of you. Get some, dudes. Get it like you know you want it.

You must be 'zyngawf_4532787'

barjesus said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Is that what comes up? 'Cause you totally declined my game, dawg. I was looking forward to the challenge.
    :bizzo:

DB_Cooper said:
    barjesus said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Is that what comes up? 'Cause you totally declined my game, dawg. I was looking forward to the challenge.
    :bizzo:

I declined nothing, try again. No wonder it's still in Beta.

Wait, no???it was gravelheadwrap who declined. Bring it, my good man. I'll let you try my Wu Tang style.

• barjesus said:
    DB_Cooper said:

I was matched against zyngawf_4532787 randomly earlier in the week, and thought I'd encountered some cave dwelling grandmaster. Trying to turn it around now...

HugeScorpio

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    WWF: billb23

I'll be back on later. This hangover is making it impossible for me to access my higher brain functions at the moment.

• Words= woodyinvincible

Gotta warn you, I usually only play about one word a day...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Not that I think Skel is on the facef*ck, but I'd bet the house on him taking down anybody on the Strut.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Wait, no???it was gravelheadwrap who declined. Bring it, my good man. I'll let you try my Wu Tang style.

Yeah, I definitely declined you. Send again! Thought you were somebody random due to user name.

I declined a few others, but feel free to send again... kind of forgot about this thread :oof:

Duderonomy said:
    Not that I think Skel is on the facef*ck, but I'd bet the house on him taking down anybody on the Strut.

I love Skel. Skel is dude. That said, I will cripple him in both the octagon and in the word arena, should the necessity arise.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Yo DB, i got your game request on FB but for some reason I can only play it on FB.
    The app on my phone won't let me use that facebook account to play, i have to use the WWF account. Ugh...

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

barjesus (Gregism) will give him a good fight, for sure. Dude is the best i've played so far on WWF, easily.

Therealnobs is really good, too. And hoverbored(?) blew me out of the water our first game. Lots of really good players on here.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    No doubt DB brings wordsmithery of unsurpassable excellence.....and yet, and yet....

If I were in his Birkenstocks I wouldn't be so cotdamn cocksure of meting out a beating.

b/w

Might just login to this wordfeud shit and get it on with the boy (NO AYO)

skel said:

If I were in his Birkenstocks

That's never forgive action right there.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Do I need to get on Facebook for this?

That's a compromised principle too far right there.