Help North Africa.

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    or dont help..whatever you lie, but this is kinda childish, maybe you taking away shine from the topic results in some poeple not getting those donation, and die..

difficult..

fucking annoying

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    We Are The World

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    batmon said:
    We Are The World

dont act though man.. still-schoolboy trying to act cool.. feel sorry for ya

also against a plead for donation, your one snobby ass bitch senor.. like those girls in the hills, evrything has to be criticzed...but gotdamn even a plead for donation for help of those in need???
    you fucking kiddin me!

Haiti

New Orleans?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    There are at least 2,000 people somewhere in the Third World wearing "Dream Team 2011 NBA Champions" t-shirts.

• DanteDante 371 Posts
    batmon said:

Donating doesn't help shit. And yes, we could be worrying about Nola or El Salvador or Central Africa, but you don't have to be a fucking prick about it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    There are at least 2,000 people somewhere in the Third World wearing "Dream Team 2011 NBA Champions" t-shirts.

I'm always on the look out for "alternative championship" gear in the developing world, but I have yet to see it.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Rockadelic said:

I'm always on the look out for "alternative championship" gear in the developing world, but I have yet to see it.

Baghdad Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt; still raer?