Morehouse College Glee Club LP 1973

MoserMoser 2 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
Hello everybody,
Does anybody here know this LP? I found a copy sealed and would rather not open it just yet. If anybody could give me some info about it I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm wondering if it's just singing or if there is instrumentation on it and if so what type.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Open it and find out.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Black men with afros = funky?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Do you know what a glee club is?

Open it, if you get a funny cover of a cool song consider yourself lucky.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Theo Huxtable, Carlton Banks, Erkel, and Take 5.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    LaserWolf said:

It's the kiss of death, afros or not.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    It's like the show "Glee", but without the Club. Or a show. or something. or...

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Rlmao

• Morehouse has a big money Africa record but I'm not sure if it's Vol. 3 or Vol. 4 I'm thinking of.

Check the titles online, is there a cover of Theme de Yoyo with full blown mouth/vocal instrumentation? Pure fire but much like 24 Carat Black biting Can, after listening to it you realize how derivative Rockapella's early work is.

• leonleon 883 Posts

• MoserMoser 2 Posts
    LaserWolf said:

Open it, if you get a funny cover of a cool song consider yourself lucky.

Yes, I know what a glee club is. After asking around a couple of people told me that they've had glee club records with the odd track featuring instrumentation. If in fact it was only vocal stuff I wanted to keep it sealed to resell. Anyway I opened it this morning and in fact it's all singing. Thanks for your replies.