Madlib - Medicine Show #10 Amazing Funk Sample!

bigball123bigball123 8 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
Could someone please tell me this insane Funk sample Madlib used for a minute of Medicine Show #10? This bassline is sick!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ru8d65wu/Funk_Sample.html

This is one sample I would really love to know! Thanks!

Comments

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    OK. First post, no introduction, sample question (related to Madlib). You met all the conditions it takes for some heavy clowning but I'm not in the mood.

Sample is "Caribbean Winter" from the superb "Southern Freeez" album by Freeez.

Now tell me your personal reason why Dilla has changed your life.

• disco_che said:

I found the 45 of "Southern Freeez" not too long ago. Realized it has a video too!

• disco_che said:
    OK. First post, no introduction, sample question (related to Madlib). You met all the conditions it takes for some heavy clowning but I'm not in the mood.

Now tell me your personal reason why Dilla has changed your life.

Haha. You have no clue how money that was! You have made my week for sure bro! I am a veteran of 'the-breaks' forum, and even though one of my first posts was a sample question, I really enjoy this community, and will be more involved for sure!

And I will entertain your question while I am at it.

"Dilla changed my life.... by bringing my standard of god beat making to an entirely different level. I can literally just engulf my entire brain into his musical creations, and go to another space. His incredible ear for sound & timeless productions, opened the gateway for the next generation of musicians to put their fingerprint on the art of beat making."

• Better.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    god beat making

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    jamesnissen123 said:
    Hi
    Thanks for uploading the amazing funk sample mp3. I would listen it and then will let you know about it.

Ooh, I can't wait!

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Hey, where's the comment of the other 123 guy?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Perhaps deleted? It was clearly a bot.