45 mailers in LA?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
I may need to cop a grip of these? Any place local carry 'em or do I need to mail order?

Or if anyone has a slew of used ones, holler!

Comments

• -Hey O-
    Buena Park is this Sunday & the lady with the supplies is in the lobby as you walk in.

SK

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    esskay said:
    -Hey O-
    Buena Park is this Sunday & the lady with the supplies is in the lobby as you walk in.

SK

Alas, I'm selling at a different swap the same day. :(

• I almost always flip a mailer someone else sent me inside out.
    I place the record in between two pieces of cardboard (or two thick LP covers) and give it some bubble wrap protection, but still - my buddy says flipping the mailers inside out is cheese and he would leave negative feedback if someone did that to him.
    No one has complained yet, but is this really tacky shit?

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    I don't sell large amounts of records on Ebay, but when I do I almost always flip a mailer someone else sent me inside out.
    I place the record in between two pieces of cardboard (or two thick LP covers) and give it some bubble wrap protection, but still - my buddy says flipping the mailers inside out is cheese and he would leave negative feedback if someone did that to him.

nope, your buddy is a douche! recycling is a necessity in this day and age, wherever possible

all that matters is the records come as graded!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Flipping a mailer is only wack if you're charging people for packaging.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    I don't sell large amounts of records on Ebay, but when I do I almost always flip a mailer someone else sent me inside out.

• i

• ddownddown 65 Posts
    tokyobeats said:
    TheKindCromang said:

nope, your buddy is a douche! recycling is a necessity in this day and age, wherever possible

all that matters is the records come as graded!

I second that. You're selling the record, not the box. As long as the box is still sturdy and protects the record, giving negative feedback for that seems arbitrarily douchey.