Burn the Health Insurance companies to the ground...they are worthless

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I also have BCBS, and their claims adjustment department is utterly incompetent--I would say that they screw up at least fifty percent of our claims, either losing the claim, denying coverage for clearly covered services or getting the math wrong.

However, I have found their customer service department to be pretty responsive and have always been able to straighten it with a phone call--never had to make any written submissions.

At this point, I have come to accept the time I spend on the phone with them as an additional premium.

Anyway, it sounds like they're just plain wrong and I think that once you are able to get a person with some authority on the phone, you may be able to straighten it out quickly.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Insurance companies, are evil. and all those insurance execs (really, really really rich BTW) are soul consuming demons straight from the depths of hell. Take a look at the salaries of a lot those people who run those companies. It's creepy. Really fn' creepy. These folks are out to get rich. Plain and simple. They don't give a shit!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    update: all settled. Turned out to be the hospital in the wrong. I got a check today refunding my deductible. I guess health insurance is ok.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    update: all settled. Turned out to be the hospital in the wrong. I got a check today refunding my deductible. I guess health insurance is ok.

Did they figure out the mistake on their own?

b/w

Glad everything worked out.