Soulstrut Catnip For the Ages

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
Racism, white girlz and oakland rap

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I didn't know it was cool for me to say this now. I think I will walk across the street to the park now and call some people that.
    Ill let you know how it works out.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the musical co-sine alone is embarrassing
    the hood pass is insulting and offensive
    i want v-nasty to get shot by police during her next armed robbery attempts...get her to feel closer to ''her'' people

better yet, I tihnk I will call my boss this...she will get a kick out of it. Ill just say "your girl V-nasty said it was cool"

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    better yet, I tihnk I will call my boss this...she will get a kick out of it. Ill just say "your girl V-nasty said it was cool"

if she does'nt like it she is just a hatter

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Damn this no eyebrow fat motherfucker is too motherfucking ignorant... I almost slapped my computerscreen.. damn this talk he doin is become so normal these days...like the highest thing achievable is to be known, or to have a check signed, no matter how you do ot.. bitch ass

didnt even know who bitch-nasty was..

and now i know why..

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    There are too many talented rappers still around and emerging to waste any time listening to weak parody acts. Fabby Davis is just desperately playing to the money angle on this one, which is of course also weak. Although he's right that the use of the n-word by non-black races has become much less of an infraction. I personally don't condone it, but according to those in the trenches, it's no longer seen as a big deal if used in the right context.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    even the argument of right context isnt legit on this b

damn..now i need to go outside and hit somebody.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    so basically the harder your "mobbin", the more your allowed to say it. that's some science right there.

so basically the harder your "mobbin", the more your allowed to say it. that's some science right there.

is she called V-nasty because she has a nasty-ass Vagina?

I want her to roll through New Chicago here in Memphis with her little act.

Talking about being all hard and from Oak-town while rolling through the Berkley campus....cool.

Jamal said:

She's misguided far beyond just using the n-word. It is kinda infuriating that someone like Mistah FAB would cosign, but unfortunately this is just the beginning of this ish. And while most of it is indeed awful, I'll take the likes of Yelawolf and Riff Raff as the delicious cream to be lifted from the top of a collective shit sundae.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Her Friend V-Nasty

Kreayshawn: ???She???s not my real sister, that???s metaphorical. I???ve known her for like six years. It???s funny how we met because I was beefing with her cousin. It was a whole bunch of drama???we???re all like 15???and she calls me up talking hella shit. She doesn???t even know me, but she???s like, ???What???s up bitch? I???m going to beat your ass.???

???So I was like, ???Bitch come to my front door. Here???s my address. Come see me bitch.??? In my head I???m thinking this is some crazy ass bitch. Like, this bitch is going to show up at my door with a knife and slice me. I talked to my ex like, ???What???s up with your cousin Vanessa? She hit me up trying to say she was going to fight me. Do I really have to fight a bitch now because of this???? He was like, ???Nah, don???t listen to her. She eight months pregnant.???

???He was like, ???You can just hand her the phone, and say, ???Here, scare the shit out of this bitch.??? I met her three days after that phone call and she was just this pregnant white chick laying smack on this couch. She was like, ???I???m not really a bad girl, I just be fucking around.??? Now that I know her, I know that she was not serious. She was just goofing off because she will beat your ass. Maybe eight months pregnant too, you never know, she could be serious. [Laughs.]

???She???s beyond entertainment. We???ll be at the gas station and somehow she???ll scare the gas station attendant just asking for a bag. That???s just her way of having fun. But I wasn???t scared. I was like, ???Bitch, you can meet me there.??? I wasn???t scared of her and she wasn???t scared of me, so making friends is of course something that would happen. I can???t say why she was in jail though, that???s a personal question. When you can???t keep your hands on your own stuff and to yourself you???re going to get a strike somewhere.???

HarveyCanal said:
    Jamal said:

I'll take the likes of Yelawolf and Riff Raff as the delicious cream to be lifted from the top of a collective shit sundae.

bingo

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    young role models and the based god

Its good to know she has spawned

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    That chick is such a bad look on many levels. My mom can rap better than her, and she's 63 and

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    no but she has her valuesystem
    Honestly man, this is no disrespect to [Nicki Minaj] because she???s got talent. She???s got an image. But when it comes to inspiring young women, her message is to be a Barbie???to be plastic, to be fake, to all have blonde hair.

???All her fans try to dress up like her, be her, do their hair like her. And you have Lady Gaga and she calls all her fans Monsters. And ???Everyone, be crazy!??? It???s not about being like the artist that you???re listening to. I think Nicki Minaj has the voice of the generation, but I???m not sure if it???s the right thing to be saying at this time.

???My whole thing is hopefully, when I come out, girls aren???t trying to dress like me. They???re taking their effort to go find their own style, own voice, and own brand like I did.???

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    her mom was in a punk rock band and she is just expressing herself @ berkeley film school

I just unfriended Mistah FAB from my Facebook page...TAKE THAT!

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    I just unfriended Mistah FAB from my Facebook page...TAKE THAT!

hahaha..now if everybody would do that..

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    pcmr said:
    Racism, white girlz and oakland rap

Dude's got hitler eyebrows.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Shewiththeshit.com, that made me laugh.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the idea that people hate on v-nasty because they are jealous is beyond ridiculous.

has fabby even heard this chick's "music"?

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    is it the girl from the fake s.african group ninja whatever?

• howzacome the n-wordin' disappears when black people appear?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

Fab manages one or both of these scamps.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    the real question here is what the hell is a mistah fab

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Milk Carton in three years.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

Fab manages one or both of these scamps.

well that explains the cosine.

and the lame-o attempt to deflect criticism of her "music" by claiming fools are just jealous.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Okay, I've been hearing about this video, the one where VaJayJay nasty or whatever the fuck her name is. I know who color Kreashawn is or whatever... okay I'm typing like an ass.

My point is: why?