Help I'm turning into a bitch

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Tonight I got sucked into CMT crossroads again. Last week was Pat Benatar (yes shaft)/Martina McBride (fuck Sean Hannity). This week it was Brad Paisley/John Mayer. I never even heard of the Paisley cat and barely know anything about Mayer (except that he is buds with ?uestlove). And yet I found myself really digging their Allmanesque duelling on "Come Back to Bed". The crazy thing is that I was watching the Godfather II and flipped past it during a commercial. Stayed and missed twenty minutes of the most rugged American cinema around. Bitch move of the century. How about some of yalls guilty pleasures? I know there's love for some pop music cheese in this piece. totally

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    This thread will be deleted due to usage of a vulgar phrase in its subject.

• Mangoman?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Bring back Hilary Duff's Muff

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Mangoman?

I am more of berry type guy. Was I not supposed to use profanity in the title? My bad.

• Lakan?

• This thread will be deleted due to usage of a vulgar phrase in its subject.

Even suggesting that in jest warrants a time out, and I'll gladly pay for it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Even suggesting that in jest warrants a time out, and I'll gladly pay for it.

Bring back Curt Terse

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The name's Wu, Dr. Wu.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i've also been questioning my manhood lately....there is a song out now (i guess it can be considered rap) that i REALLY like .......it's NOT type shit but it's catchy as fuck....i refuse to reveal what it is because it's VERY and i also can't fix myself to let folks know i actually sing along and blast this shit when the video comes on.....and besides nobody else is revealing shit so why should i go first

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i've also been questioning my manhood lately....there is a song out now (i guess it can be considered rap) that i REALLY like .......it's NOT type shit but it's catchy as fuck....i refuse to reveal what it is because it's VERY and i also can't fix myself to let folks know i actually sing along and blast this shit when the video comes on.....and besides nobody else is revealing shit so why should i go first

HELL NO!!!NOT THAT GAY......

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

I like the Bow Wow and Omarion song too. Fuck it.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

[color:white]that bow wow and ciara song is my shit!!!! [/color]

[color:white]that bow wow and ciara is my shit!!!! [/color]

That song is better than anything on Young Jeezy or Tony Yayo's album. I was tellin one of my co-workers how that song is a guilty pleasure. Still bumpin some Bow Wow is kinda shameful.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

That song is better than anything on Young Jeezy or Tony Yayo's album. I was tellin one of my co-workers how that song is a guilty pleasure. Still bumpin some Bow Wow is kinda shameful.

sayin! Shit would be funny if it werent so true.

however its still hard to admit out loud that I like a song with lyrics like "Down down around Atlanta Lanta Fah Found"

sayin! Shit would be funny if it werent so true.

however its still hard to admit out loud that I like a song with lyrics like "Down down around Atlanta Lanta Fah Found"

Luckily I've managed not to memorize any lyrics besides the hook. I think I'm about to download the Bow Wow album now.

that song is cool... but the new shit with Ciara is the one i'm talking about...i got a ghetto as fuck, hardcore, punch Jesus in the face homie that called me the other day like ..."homie tell me i aint trippin but that Bow Wow shit is bumpin" ...we sounded like two teenage girls

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

I think I'm about to download the Bow Wow album now.

Move slowly away from the mouse, Jake.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    lol

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Uh huh, this my shit
    All the girls stomp your feet like this

A few times I've been around that track
    So it's not just gonna happen like that
    Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
    I ain't no hollaback girl
    [2x]

Oooh, this my Shit , this my Shit [4x]

I heard that you were talking shit
    And you didn't think that I would hear it
    People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up
    So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack
    Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
    That's right, put your pom-poms down, getting everybody fired up

[2x]

So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers
    No principals, no student-teachers
    Both of us want to be the winner, but there can only be one
    So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all
    Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you
    That's right, I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust

[2x]

Oooh, this my Shit , this my Shit 4x]

Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S
    this shit is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S
    Again, this shit is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S
    This shit is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S

[2x]

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    If Holla Back is a guilty pleasure then I am in real deep trouble cause I was feeling my Mom's Costco bought complete Simon and Garfunkel boxset the other day, particularly the weepy "America". Fuck I had better pull out a copy of Master of Puppets and put on the Scarface DVD. I'm slipping. Trying to get back to

Dr Easy Listening

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Shakiras "La Tortura" is my jam of the summer.

Beat that motherfuckers.