NEW TO SOULSTRUT /EBAY / DIGGING OVERSEAS/ PAYMENT /PRICING OF SHIPPING COSTS

2»

Comments

• rrbeats2004 said:
    Rotterdam ook in het gekkenhuis !:P TNT is hatelijk anders kon die 40% tegen een euro ook wel weg of in setjes

wanneer de naaktslakken doordringen voelt u een het branden sensatie die dichter aan God in een gespannen situatie wordt nu, neem dit woordenhuis en denk door het of het volgende rijm dat ik zou kunnen over u zijn heb geschreven Zoon, schudden zij??? ' oorzaak ain' t geen dergelijke dingen zoals de halve oplichters aan dood deden schrikken, die wordt doen schrikken om te kijken zij schudden.

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    herbacios tweed said:
    rrbeats2004 said:
    Rotterdam ook in het gekkenhuis !:P TNT is hatelijk anders kon die 40% tegen een euro ook wel weg of in setjes

wanneer de naaktslakken doordringen voelt u een het branden sensatie die dichter aan God in een gespannen situatie wordt nu, neem dit woordenhuis en denk door het of het volgende rijm dat ik zou kunnen over u zijn heb geschreven Zoon, schudden zij??? ' oorzaak ain' t geen dergelijke dingen zoals de halve oplichters aan dood deden schrikken, die wordt doen schrikken om te kijken zij schudden.

shook ones LOL ...... funnyman

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    dude, don't do it. let it go.

• GET A LOAN

if you ask my opinion the juice aint worth the squeeze.

is there another party that is willing to pay?

Think about how many dope records you could buy for 12G.

Slow down , you can't afford this pile & if you could you would pass because the price is too high

Tim

• herbacios tweed said:
    rrbeats2004 said:

the way u translated this or the google translator.... gives me the creeps kind of scary message when u read it in dutch L

• skel said:
    I need the Mom record.

What genre, what condition, how much?

i think it's pop rock i will put it up when i receive my turntable usb. i didn't like it because i think they should've put a drumbreak to it. LOL

• meatyogre said:

don't know about that yet. the woman on the phone had a french accent. '' i'm thinking cortex,placebo,janko nilovic'', or expect to find some other french heat in there. It's partly from a collector and part from a shop that closed down 15 years ago and it has been in a basement ever since. this weekend i'm going to dig trough it all. and maybe get a deal off the records i want, or if it's solid enough and not to much dollar bin crap, i will consider the consigemnt option to meet the sellers price or i'll try negotiate it down under 10000 $...it all depens on the quality.

@ middledean. the seller know's it's too much at once and he has a time window himself because it NEEDS to go within 2 months. for 12 g'z i could find a lot of records. but it takes some intense fieldwork to find everything for 1 dollar. it would take all summer.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    rrbeats2004 said:
    meatyogre said:

don't know about that yet. the woman on the phone had a french accent. '' i'm thinking cortex,placebo,janko nilovic'', or expect to find some other french heat in there.

Don't assume that because the records come from a french colelction that you will find some Janko Nilovic type of heat in it. Never buy a collection before you have the chance to look at the records !

• hey, thought you were trolling when i saw this:

rrbeats2004 said:
    - 1000 pizza boxex for 80$ with a custom print

there's a wealth of advice in this thread. my only addition is that you should be prepared to walk away from a collection like this with no regrets, if need be. just because you found it doesn't mean it's worth buying.

if you could clearly spell out the top titles you're after and have seen, this thread would make a whole lot more sense. if there's a two month time limit because he's moving out of that house or closing up his storage, that's leverage in your benefit, not a challenge for you to solve (ie, selling everything in 60 days). don't be afraid of the competition, if you can get a few on the fence dealers to submit lowball bids the owner may come around and realize your sincere approach may be the best way to go.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I've walked away from 2 large collections in recent months.
    I cringe when I think of the dozens of great records I didn't get, and smile when I think of the 1,000s of crap records I didn't have to move multiple times before I carried it to Goodwill.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This is obviously the Brewster's Millions of record deals.

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    I've sold collectible toys, baseball cards and audio gear in eBay. I just sold my first record and I have to say that the bidders for vinyl are pretty picky and have so many damn questions. I think I dealt with more correspondence on one record than on my other sales combined.

I can't imagine all the time he will spend just fielding questions?

• leonleon 883 Posts
    You should hook up with Mr. Zimms over here, he's from Rotterdam and he knows how to sell records...

Good luck with the 30k lot plus your mom's secret squirrel! I'm sure you'll sell somehow it but the eBay plan is nuts.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    If you have not seen them, it is a safe bet that 30,000 is just a number someone came up with meaning, a bunch of boxes of records.

• Word on the Dutch record wire is that the collection has been cherry-picked by several people in the past week....

• Rad Chez said:
    Word on the Dutch record wire is that the collection has been cherry-picked by several people in the past week....

-85%

• and?

• IT'S NOT DOABLE FROM SCRATCH, AND SOMEONE ELSE HAS BOUGHT 4000??? OUT OF IT. I'M LOOKING AT SOMETHING SMALLER .