Sandal Strut

2»

Comments

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

These have been on many treks and still hold up after 5 years.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I hate sandal tans. They make my feet look dirty.

My feet get icy cold in the winter despite double layers of socks. Each year, I have to slowly get accomodated to being sockless come summertime. I have an issue with my bare feet sweating in a pair of sandals. Sounds like I have a mild phobia. So many styles to choose from if you're female, which is the bright side.

I have no prob with males in sandals or flops, but some may benefit from a pedicure. Get that crust sanded, please. Saying.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    puchito said:
    These have been a life long personal favorite. Great for around the house during the cold months, and personal comfort during the hot weather, sans-dirty urban streets, bars, and public transportation,

Got a similar pair in Argentina a few years back. Mine were Maradona signature series (without the wooden coke spoon!)

They are long gone and Ive bought a few since then but its hard to get that style here. Need to get a cousin to send me a pair before next summer.
    I cant deal with sandals and normal thongs (what we call flip flops) drive me crazy with that piece between the toes....