If you could slay one stand up comedian and get away with it..

2»

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Ulysses31nicholas said:
    Junior said:
    Looking through this thread I think I'd rather slaughter a good few dozen and do the time than let so many get away with what they've done.

However, if I was in a situation where only one of them could be removed from my existence it would be this man by a mile.

Even just looking at google images of him has left me in almost uncontrollable rage.

cosign, hes absolutely awful. yet somehow, he's the opiate of the masses right now.

Yeah I can't lie, I think it's that fact that he can sell out a national tour (including Wembley) in about two days that really grates me. I'm numb to the basic terribleness of most stand ups but it's the fact that the British public have welcomed his twee observational "humour" with such eagerness that pains me the most.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    I will shortly visit his youtube highlights

Wow.

I don't know who I want to kill more, him or the audience. Proper Simpleton fodder.

• Junior said:
    Looking through this thread I think I'd rather slaughter a good few dozen and do the time than let so many get away with what they've done.

However, if I was in a situation where only one of them could be removed from my existence it would be this man by a mile.

Even just looking at google images of him has left me in almost uncontrollable rage.

Words cannot describe my distaste for this individual. Every time I hear his voice I want to cut myself.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    Martin = one of these things is not like the other. dude is (or was) mad funny.

meh. when I flip channels and catch him saying "whaaaaaaaassssss upppp" I get stabby. He is annoying.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:

painfully unfunny. it might be because he is certifiable, but good lord this man is not funny at all.

His work in House Party and Boomerang are enough to get him a life time pass in my book.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah, Martin is a weird random choice. Must be a personal thing.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    remember when the fear factor dude went after mencia
    a comedy central reality show concept should be a group of professional hecklers with insider knowledge of the terrible acts they want to derail.
    highlights of how bad the show is followed by the heckler's attacks and rebutals plus crowd interviews would be TV gold!

• chrisflyerchrisflyer 275 Posts
    pcmr said:
    remember when the fear factor dude went after mencia
    a comedy central reality show concept should be a group of professional hecklers with insider knowledge of the terrible acts they want to derail.
    highlights of how bad the show is followed by the heckler's attacks and rebutals plus crowd interviews would be TV gold!

they sort of have this already. see: The Benson Interruption

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    RAJ said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

painfully unfunny. it might be because he is certifiable, but good lord this man is not funny at all.

His work in House Party and Boomerang are enough to get him a life time pass in my book.

Martin TV & Movies > Martin Stand-Up. He had his run.

He shouldnt be mentioned in here.
    Unfunny vs I want kill you Not Funny is different.