If you could slay one stand up comedian and get away with it..

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
who would you pick?

Comments

• I know Gilbert Gottfried is getting on in his years, and there are younger comedians who could be taken out before they do more damage, but Gilbert's the first person who comes to mind. So, yeah...... Gilbert Gottfried.

Edit: We're talking "slay" in the literal sense right? Not like, "I did a stand up set right before Gilbert Gottfried and my set SLAYED his"

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    most of the genre

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    mrmatthew said:

Woostah, Mass humor

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    RAJ said:
    mrmatthew said:

Woostah, Mass humor

DUDEGUY. Please to stop disparaging the fine residents of...did you say Worcester?

Never mind. Carry on.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    I would slay this biatch twice if I could, but calling him a stand up comedian would be an insult to the trade..but im saying though.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Jamal said:
    I would slay this biatch twice if I could, but calling him a stand up comedian would be an insult to the trade..but im saying though.

heard nick cannon is on a comedy tour. i can safely say, w/o hearing a minute of it, that I would not mind slaying him.

• Options

Git-a-shovel.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'm glad other people are taking out Cook, Dunham, Mencia, and Whitney (aka The Cable Guy) so I don't have to. The downside is I can't think of anybody else, so I'd rather just be an accomplice in taking out those four.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    I'm glad other people are taking out Cook, Dunham, Mencia, and Whitney (aka The Cable Guy) so I don't have to. The downside is I can't think of anybody else, so I'd rather just be an accomplice in taking out those four.

going down the list this is what i thought but then there's carrot top

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Jamal said:

This dude is not funny.

But isn't his main schtick based on the belief that Muslims want to kill us all?

And now a Muslim dude on SS says he wants to kill him.

Now THAT'S funny.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    word rock but who says Im muslim? Or are you talkin bout someone else?

BtW just cant understand really! cant understand how someone would ever think the dude is funny , let go buying tickets for his "show"..

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    pcmr said:
    DJ_Enki said:

going down the list this is what i thought but then there's carrot top

The carrot would be my #1.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Jamal said:
    word rock but who says Im muslim? Or are you talkin bout someone else?

BtW just cant understand really! cant understand how someone would ever think the dude is funny , let go buying tickets for his "show"..

Must be talking about someone else....thought I had seen you mention that in the past....was not a case of "Ain't Jamal one of those Mooselum names".....the potential irony was too good to pass up.

Either way, this dude is nothing more than a hack who can talk without his lips moving.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

was not a case of "Ain't Jamal one of those Mooselum names".....the potential irony was too good to pass up.

Either way, this dude is nothing more than a hack who can talk without his lips moving.

hahaaha word

and

word. but the thing is ..his fucking lips..move. I SEENS IT!

but thats not the most hateable thing about him..def not.

Jamal said:

he's just not fuckin funny?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Bill Maher.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    jaymack said:
    Jamal said:

he's just not fuckin funny?

haha nah im talking real deep rooted hate here.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

anyone ever seen this chick's show? it basically consists of her reading tabloid headlines out loud and then rolling her eyes. she's the least funny person out right now.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

anyone ever seen this chick's show? it basically consists of her reading tabloid headlines out loud and then rolling her eyes. she's the least funny person out right now.

painfully unfunny, especially when hosting hollywood events where her jokes fall flat without the laugh track

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

:shitty: :weaksauce: :hated_it:

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

painfully unfunny. it might be because he is certifiable, but good lord this man is not funny at all.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Jamal said:

Fuck yes.

I'd kill this bitch with my bare hands.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:

painfully unfunny. it might be because he is certifiable, but good lord this man is not funny at all.

Dude gets props from the tv show Martin alone.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Martin = one of these things is not like the other. dude is (or was) mad funny.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Looking through this thread I think I'd rather slaughter a good few dozen and do the time than let so many get away with what they've done.

However, if I was in a situation where only one of them could be removed from my existence it would be this man by a mile.

Even just looking at google images of him has left me in almost uncontrollable rage.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    Junior said:
    Looking through this thread I think I'd rather slaughter a good few dozen and do the time than let so many get away with what they've done.

However, if I was in a situation where only one of them could be removed from my existence it would be this man by a mile.

Even just looking at google images of him has left me in almost uncontrollable rage.

cosign, hes absolutely awful. yet somehow, he's the opiate of the masses right now.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    Jamal said:

Fuck yes.

I'd kill this bitch with my bare hands.

I had to check out the image properties to see who this was... I must be mad disconnected these days. I will shortly visit his youtube highlights, but somehow, I can't see dead terrorist jokes being a ground any more fertile than the surface of the moon.