BEAST COAST HOLLERBACK (PUTS ON TEH ROAD)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
This aint no announcement becasue i came to party with you.
Whom amongst you dare remove your mouth with the homey'S?

Thu-Jun-16 Conf Washington, DC Rock and Roll Hotel
Sat-Jun-18 Conf New York, NYC Governer's Ball Festival
Sun-Jun-19 Conf Boston, MA Paradise
Tue-Jun-21 Conf Toronto, ON Annex Wreckroom
Wed-Jun-22 Conf Buffalo, NY Mohawk
Thu-Jun-23 Conf Cleveland, OH Grog Shop
Fri-Jun-24 Conf Chicago, IL Subterranean

ALREADY CONFIRMED: GAFFLING, HAIR, SPLUNKING, et al

Holler at meh

Comments

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    I know your biggest fan, SuperPoaster, will be there to see you in T.O. Seriously.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dudes need to get down. Talmbout putting on your big boy pants and stepping in the marina. Although I will say that Thes and Mike get rodeo with teh party, and I would be a bit fearful for the physical safety of my liver were I a pantywaist lightweight.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    Y'all ever tour the H-town?

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Yeah, gonna make out down this fall. (when the album drops shhhhhh)

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    dont forget MTL and if need be i got the hookup down in Ottawa

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Keep a liquor store broke
    Keep a keep a liquor store broke is the theme song.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    No Philthydelphia?

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:

Cool, look forward to it. Play Fitzgerald's, I can walk there from my house!

• 4YearGraduate said:

Yeah dude, 'yall need to make some stops down sowth.

Holleur at the NOLA hookup on teh pmz.

• toronto is on !

i'm finna party like it's going down on a tuesday!

Lol, yeah, Tuesday-ronto is gonna be the jump off. Actually have a surprise guest coming out. As far as the south goes, we are well due to come through, I'm gonna press a southern run for late September.

VI, as one of my favorite posters you know you got the guest list hook up/VIP

Holee shit. THAT PICTURED JUST SCORED YOU A PLUS ONE!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    That Friday date in Chicago jives with the schedule of this nine-to-fiver. Are you making any home-design consulting house calls during the tour? :lol:

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Have a great road show mang... let's link up when you get back.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Am defintiely pulling out all the stops to go to the Paradise show on Sunday! My boy Chris is one of the openers and is backing up D-Tension on his set. We actually have an album dropping this Tuesday. I'll definitely lace you guys with a copy. It's dope, liereally!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    man, i hope they play some of those b-side cuts

Damn Mikey looks HIGH in that photo

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    herbacios tweed said:

My lady got all mad at me the other day when she typed in a bad URL and the page that came up had that girl on it. I was all "Hey???it's that cute girl." Not the move, dawgs. Keep that to yourself.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    come visit me at rainbow city if you guys have time while you're in NYC. press kit photos for dayz.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Damn. That Boston show was one of the best Hip Hop shows I've been to in a long damn time. So much crowd love. Not to be disrespectful, but I didn't expect THAT level of participation, especially from our the city that invented the term shoe gazing.

Anyway, great show and Thes, what the hell was that over the shoulder drum machine unit you were playing!?!?!?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ahhh shit this was tonight? I had 3 different events tonight involving friends performing. Can't you people spread this shit out a little? haha. Glad to hear it was a sick show, wish I had been there.

• ayo thessy,

hit me on the PM if ive for real got that guestlist, otherwise do i need to grip a ticket?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    As far as the south goes, we are well due to come through, I'm gonna press a southern run for late September.

I'd love it if you made it through Austin too.

lambert said:
    Damn. That Boston show was one of the best Hip Hop shows I've been to in a long damn time. So much crowd love. Not to be disrespectful, but I didn't expect THAT level of participation, especially from our the city that invented the term shoe gazing.

Anyway, great show and Thes, what the hell was that over the shoulder drum machine unit you were playing!?!?!?

Thanks man, and yeah when everyone started rushing the stage at the end I was kind of freaking out - all the cables for the drum machine and the projector itself were getting trampled but it all worked out. The drum machine is an Olson from 1969 that I retuned to sound like the drum machine from "flash to the beat" as best I could. There was an analog delay pedal velcroed to the front of the box which I was working in line to the beat.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    Great show last night in the T-Dot. Crowd really got into it. A bunch of my friends came out and said it was the best hip hop show they've seen in a while. Thanks for the hook-up Thes.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    pcmr said:
    dont forget MTL