Options

CSI: Jesus

edited June 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• InnerSpaceInnerSpace 443 Posts
    NomoreGarciaparra said:

Sounds like an intern in the DNA department needs to get canned.

This is some shotty theology anyway. This kind of misinterpreting of the Bible breeds hypocrites at best. It's no wonder people hate Christians.

Christian belief states that Christ is the substitution for you and his perfect life is counted for yours in front of the Father. You are still just as messed up as before, but now God slowly begins to cause change to happen in your nature. You are never completely changed until after this life is over.

All these teenagers listening in think that they are new people until they masturbate for the first time after their conversion, then they wonder why it didn't take, and then start hiding everything they ever do "wrong".

Also we all know that this tatted-up rocker doesn't talk like this in real life. Who are these guys that churches muster up?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    InnerSpace said:
    Also we all know that this tatted-up rocker doesn't talk like this in real life. Who are these guys that churches muster up?

Whenever I hear some crazy shit like this, one question springs to mind every time: Does he honestly believe that shit, or is he just running some game a la Marjoe Gortner?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    This isn't her dna. This is the dna of a Jewish man from Nazareth!
    Damn, must be another born again Christian, they all have the same dna.

• InnerSpaceInnerSpace 443 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    InnerSpace said:

Whenever I hear some crazy shit like this, one question springs to mind every time: Does he honestly believe that shit, or is he just running some game a la Marjoe Gortner?

Answer: this guy is acting and loving the attention and probably has a crush on the girl in the 3rd row. That is as honest as it gets, trust me.