Whole Foods Parking Lot

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central

:latte: ?

Comments

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    yessssss!!!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This has a whole 'nother sub-genre written all over it. Green Rap?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    "you're the most annoying dude i've ever known, brah"

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Ha, the parking lot at the Whole Foods I worked at in Philly was a nightmare. We had an off duty cop working during store hours just to keep the peace. He confided in me once that he on more than one occasion had to resist the urge to taze a motherfucker.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    Ha, the parking lot at the Whole Foods I worked at in Philly was a nightmare. We had an off duty cop working during store hours just to keep the peace. He confided in me once that he on more than one occasion had to resist the urge to taze a motherfucker.
    The one over near the museums? it's seriously a nightmare, but that may be due in part to Philly drivers.

Possum Tom said:
    CousinLarry said:
    The one over near the museums? it's seriously a nightmare, but that may be due in part to Philly drivers.

That is the one. So awful. The reason was a combination of aggressive philly drivers and only having about half the needed parking.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Natalie Portman-esque

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    Possum Tom said:
    CousinLarry said:

That is the one. So awful. The reason was a combination of aggressive philly drivers and only having about half the needed parking.

they have a garage there now too, but the entrance/exit is even more hectic then the parking lot.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I really wish white dudes would stop doing this shit. Even The Lonely Island dudes are starting to wear thin.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    jaymack said:
    "you're the most annoying dude i've ever known, brah"

I really didn't want to like this video because of the tiredness of ironic white boy raps, but that line was hilarious... "move, you're right in front of the quinoa"

So who's gonna make the ironic Soulstrut white boy rap? I nominate DB Cooper. Or we could get the Sparkle Motion crew back together for a reunion video. Nah, that's for Mitchbal and Mitchbal only ;)

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Herm said:
    I really wish white dudes would stop doing this shit. Even The Lonely Island dudes are starting to wear thin.

X1000000000

I cringed at how many of my otherwise-respectable Facebook friends posted this to their profiles on some "this is hilarious!" shit.

it's not. at all.

Possum Tom said:
    CousinLarry said:
    Possum Tom said:
    CousinLarry said:

they have a garage there now too, but the entrance/exit is even more hectic then the parking lot.

They had the garage then too, but you have to drive through the parking lot to get to it, and no one ever wanted to park there. They would much rather scream at each other in the parking lot.

We had one guy who dressed like a bush doctor. He would sit in his car blasting african drum music, burn sage and chant. Someone asked him what he was doing and he said, "trying to scare off the evil white devils inside."

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:

X1000000000

I cringed at how many of my otherwise-respectable Facebook friends posted this to their profiles on some "this is hilarious!" shit.

it's not. at all.

I posted it on my lady's wall. She used to shop almost exclusively at Whole Foods, has actually done a master cleanse, loves kale and quinoa, and used to look at me like I was crazy when I'd bitch about spending $80 on six items.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    off topic but whats up w the Cressman House?

sweatshop said:
    off topic but whats up w the Cressman House?

It's for sale...

rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:

X1000000000

Me too! Fools getting all softbatch in their old age...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    FortyFivan said:
    So who's gonna make the ironic Soulstrut white boy rap? I nominate DB Cooper

Oh god. Then I'd have to kick my own ass.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I went to Whole Foods in Richmond, and found it to be hysterically bourgie. Brick road and faux Main St USA setup. Condos being sold behind the Whole Foods. I went to get some black and white cookies, apparently, these tasty treats haven't penetrated the South yet. "Do you mean a checkered cookie?" Me: No, thanks anyway.

The_Non said:
    I went to Whole Foods in Richmond, and found it to be hysterically bourgie. Brick road and faux Main St USA setup. Condos being sold behind the Whole Foods. I went to get some black and white cookies, apparently, these tasty treats haven't penetrated the South yet. "Do you mean a checkered cookie?" Me: No, thanks anyway.

Short pump sucks. But that is about as good as it gets for a grocery store in the Richmond area.

I fucking love Whole Foods BTW.

If I could afford it I'd shop there every damn day.

But just because I know what quinoa is, and I hear a dude mention it in his "rapp," isn't enough to get me out of my seat. The bar for funny HAS to be higher than this.

rootlesscosmo said:

But just because I know what quinoa is, and I hear a dude mention it in his "rapp," isn't enough to get me out of my seat. The bar for funny HAS to be higher than this.

Are you the dude on the iPhone?

RAJ said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

Are you the dude on the iPhone?

This must refer to a part of the clip that occurs after I shut it off.

I rock a bberry.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    I was hoping this would be a sequel to Heavy Metal Parking Lot.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i posted that shit on facebook because i thought it was funny. i still think its funny. some dweeb who thinks i'm otherwise respectable can kiss my ass and stop respecting me.

Possum Tom said:
    i posted that shit on facebook because i thought it was funny. i still think its funny. some dweeb who thinks i'm otherwise respectable can kiss my ass and stop respecting me.

Oh yeah? Say that in a rap!

b/w

Yeeeeeesh.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    -----Dweeeeb.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Possum Tom said:

Daaas it!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:
    Possum Tom said:

Daaas it!
    I'm mad rigarus. daas eeeeet!

Possum Tom said:

the dweeb you're referring to must be Herm cause I never thought you were respectable!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    well, whatever comes of this thread, i'm just happy to bring the word dweeb back.