dating advice [eHarmony-r]

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
i have a date set up with this fine young lady this weekend. maybe the guys and girls on here can look at her video for me and let me know if there are any positive things i can reference on the date. [or maybe some warning signs LOL]

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    She seems perfectly normal.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    haha!

• i'm thinking i may break the ice by swatting around a ball of yarn around her feet.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    :cry:

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I promised myself I wouldn't cry

I just love them and I want them and I want them in a basket and I want little bow ties I want them to be on a rainbow and just in my bed

• DB_Cooper said:
    I just love them and I want them and I want them in a basket and I want little bow ties I want them to be on a rainbow and just in my bed

RIGHT?! no good?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    You just made my day. Hilarious!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Everyone in my office has been watching this vid all day.

I hope this isn't fake. She's a great actress if thats the case.

• DOR said:
    Everyone in my office has been watching this vid all day.

I hope this isn't fake. She's a great actress if thats the case.

if this is fake, she gets the early nod for the youtube andy kaufman award 2011.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    So good. At first I'm thinking "OK this girl is kinda cute"...then before you know it she is in full-on psycho mode.

I also find it funny how before she gets all weepy about cats she mentions she has a MBA!

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    fantastic video. This is what the internet is all about, e-dating and cats.

Sadly, I think this is fake. You can hear someone giggle form behind the camera when she goes on her jag about bow ties and rainbows.

Grandfather said:
    cats.

Maru is still the greatest!

I can't imagine if this girl lived with Maru...

DB_Cooper said:
    Sadly, I think this is fake. You can hear someone giggle form behind the camera when she goes on her jag about bow ties and rainbows.

Fuck. Don't wreck this...

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    These things always amaze me. Recording it and having a moment...fine. Thinking it was appropriate to upload for the purpose of finding a date?

That said, she's probably gonna find her male cat lover counterpart out of this. They will marry and die a few months later after mysteriously disappearing in their house of 45 cats.

• Controller_7 said:
    These things always amaze me. Recording it and having a moment...fine. Thinking it was appropriate to upload for the purpose of finding a date?

That said, she's probably gonna find her male cat lover counterpart out of this. They will marry and die a few months later after mysteriously disappearing in their house of 45 cats.

[del]we[/del] they could get married at ernest hemingway's old crib in key west. last i was there, there were like 350 cats holding it down.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Seems fake to me. Pretty hard to speak that fast and clearly through tears. Plus, no snot or red face. I didn't laugh, either.

• I'd blap!

??????
    cashless 50 minutes ago

haha fess up who commented?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    herbacios tweed said:
    I'd blap!

??????
    cashless 50 minutes ago

haha fess up who commented?

HAHAHA! Come on, it's obvious who it is! VINDICATED.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    if this is fake, she gets the early nod for the youtube andy kaufman award 2011.

sayin....good work if this is fake

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Buy her this - http://www.iluvcats.com/c1888.html she'll be putty in your hands.

Watashi wa neko ga daisuki desu

• Options
    Of course it's fake. She never mentioned her guardian angel.

• NomoreGarciaparra said:
    Of course it's fake. She never mentioned her guardian angel.

or whether she was team edward or team jacob.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You guys really think this is THAT funny? Like REALLY really??? Man...

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Herm said:
    You guys really think this is THAT funny? Like REALLY really??? Man...

Yup. Get with it!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I wish this was legit, but she kinda overplayed her hand with the bow-tie and rainbow stuff, and the tear wiping moves got less and less convincing after the half way mark.

If she'd have gone back to normal talk after the half way point, a few more people might be falling for it.

Unfortunately icallbullshit too :-(

• JahLarryJahLarry 62 Posts
    Girl's vid is a bit. And Maru's antics were all rehearsed and staged. And there is no Santa.