Options

Clowns?

edited June 2011 in Strut Central
Silly Dilly and Dilly Dally are the local clowns here. I love 'em. The make balloon figures. Like mics, swords, monkeys, and people (like those two elderly puppets in the grown man fashion thread). What up with it?

Yay or nay on clowns?

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Clowns are creepy.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i spot em and i cant stop laughing

• Options
    DB_- yeah clowns in the dark.

tripD- is that a yay!???

• i spent all my clown college money on records.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Some clowns are sort of amusing in a Laurel and Hardy kinda way.

Other clowns, I would love to punch in the face.

B/w

I once told a clown to piss off.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    fuck em

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I like the clowns we have here at SS.

The ones that feed ducks and stare at little children.

John Wayne Gacy with a mediocre record collection.

And I like balloon figures.....like "1" and "0"...they're the best.

Clowns usually take medication.

The real clowns should but they don't.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    When I'm buying records the Clown Rule is always in effect - if there is a clown on the cover I'm not buying it.

No exceptions.

I do ride hard for this song and the album it comes from, though.

• Options
    Geez, that is a bit different.

Btw, I think there is a copy of that July record at my friend's house but the condition is not very good. It has a huge scratch across it. Oh well.

NorthernDealer10 said:
    Geez, that is a bit different.

Btw, I think there is a copy of that July record at my friend's house but the condition is not very good. It has a huge scratch across it. Oh well.

Bummer. That's a pretty desirable record.

• Options
    Maybe if you are strapped for cash.

In terms of soul not really a whole lot their.

Thanks DB.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    fancy clown.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Thrilla Killa Klowns

• Baby Bingo can be seen biking around downtown Mpls.

• cookbook said:
    fuck em

lolerblades

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Listened to this today. Great opening track.

• Options
    hi, thank you!

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Gimmick cover related

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    No no, this:

• Clown Jawns

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Better show ur braekdanceface and start krumpin

• This clown held a person hostage in a hotel room

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Cosmophonic said:

About 6-8 years ago there was this semihomeless, squatter, crustpunk streetmusician dude running around Berlin who had a superfaded facial tattoo of clown make-up like on this record cover. He sang songs in Spanish to some crude shredding on a acoustic 6-string. Around that time I took my wife on a trip to Barcelona and there we saw a girl with an identical tattoo... I still wonder what their story was.

• Frank said:
    Cosmophonic said:

About 6-8 years ago there was this semihomeless, squatter, crustpunk streetmusician dude running around Berlin who had a superfaded facial tattoo of clown make-up like on this record cover. He sang songs in Spanish to some crude shredding on a acoustic 6-string. Around that time I took my wife on a trip to Barcelona and there we saw a girl with an identical tattoo... I still wonder what their story was.

Clown Prison escapees

Frank said:
    Cosmophonic said:

They got identical facial tattoos to show their undying love for each other and then broke up two weeks later.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    John Wayne Gacy with a mediocre record collection.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    Frank said:
    Cosmophonic said:

They got identical facial tattoos to show their undying love for each other and then broke up two weeks later.

I guess that's better than if they would have had children and given them the same tattoo...

Frank said:
    Horseleech said:
    Frank said:
    Cosmophonic said:

I guess that's better than if they would have had children and given them the same tattoo...