Its that time of year again!

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central


  Comments


  • the comedy stylings of iron sheik and king king bundy/

  • BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    WTF. They do have a better rap lineup than most known festivals though.
    I couldn't survive there though, I would be total jaw drop at the people.

    Check the dayton family who will be there, hah.

  • thropethrope 750 Posts
    i skipped the into and still couldnt watch past the mystikal announcement. there was still like 20 minutes to go !

  • MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    AAAAHHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!!

  • GrandfatherGrandfather 2,302 Posts
    ...and the water, is, uh, wet!

  • DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "DJ Quick" and "Juvinile."

    Also, perhaps a Bay rap historian can chime in here: Is this the first time MC Hammer and E-40 have been on the same bill?

  • GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    "DJ Quick" and "Juvinile."

    Also, perhaps a Bay rap historian can chime in here: Is this the first time MC Hammer and E-40 have been on the same bill?

    if not, I'm sure its the first time they've shared the bill with Vanilla Ice and George Clinton

  • RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Murdock said:
    AAAAHHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!!

    Jamie Oliver should go there and teach the Juggalos how to eat!

    I might pay to see that.

  • dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    thrope said:
    i skipped the into and still couldnt watch past the mystikal announcement. there was still like 20 minutes to go !

    Then you missed the announcement that both Kung Fu Vampire and Psycho Jesus are going to be there!

    These guys really seem to love those helicopter rides.

  • DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    dwyhajlo said:
    thrope said:
    i skipped the into and still couldnt watch past the mystikal announcement. there was still like 20 minutes to go !

    Then you missed the announcement that both Kung Fu Vampire and Psycho Jesus are going to be there!

    That list of completely ridiculous band names at the end seemed like a pre-emptive strike against the inevitable SNL parody.

  • these guys NEVER disappoint. i thought last years video was their swan song.

  • MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Murdock said:
    AAAAHHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!!

    Jamie Oliver should go there and teach the Juggalos how to eat!

    I might pay to see that.


    That would teach those brits!

  • dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    these guys NEVER disappoint. i thought last years video was their swan song.

    They've been to Cave-In-Rock, they've been to outer space...where will they go next?


  • tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    one of these go-rounds we gotta send a soulstrut delegation. hilarity would ensue.
    who's going?

  • willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Jamie Oliver should go there and teach the Juggalos how to drink white power milk!

  • thropethrope 750 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    one of these go-rounds we gotta send a soulstrut delegation. hilarity would ensue.
    who's going?

    i nominate the British contingent. seems like the makings of a comedy movie.

  • staxwaxstaxwax 1,456 Posts
    Juggalos classified as a gang by the FBI

    According to the FBI's 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment report, "Transient, criminal Juggalo groups pose a threat to communities due to the potential for violence, drug use/sales, and their general destructive and violent nature."

    Although the FBI's gang designation is unlikely to have an immediate effect on ICP, its fans, or friends such as Jack White, many Juggalos are upset. In just a few days, more than 200 people have signed a petition asking the FBI to revise their decision. "Juggalos are a family that have each other's backs," explained a supporter based in Tennessee. "They're people who would die for somebody they haven't even met."

    :racist:
Sign In or Register to comment.