another mylatency unnecessary thread deletion

13»

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Buy your way "in." You probably could have kept your tranny thread if you would have made a generous donation to the site.

Pay to play is a slippery slope.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    hi

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    There should almost never be a deletion of a thread (Cept for dudes like the duffmuff dude the other night). Just a deletion or edit of the post. You end up taking out other people's posts. Just delete or edit the offending post... Mark it as edited by you and send them a pm of why it was edited.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Its making this place more boring by the day. We need more beef threads.

Also the best part about NRR threads is they usually lead to other topics and on and on. If this place turns into Vinylvulture I'm out... Not that anyone really gives 2 shits.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

• Instead of posting about trannies you should've been buying records from them... HERBS.... fucking A.... While yall were complaining about this we were racking up West Coast Pop Art Exp, Cake, NEU!, Village Green, and so much more. S/him had MADNESS. Thanks "Veronica"...

Of course because nobody from soulstrut was there we had free reign to grab El Topo, Ray Tabs, Marva Whitney, and other sundry. In the words of Rape_Donkeys, "yeah but if we had been looking for cock rock we would've been FUCKED."

Have an exciting soulstrut week!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

I don't believe that this board is in need of active moderation at all. I think it's contributors do a better job of moderating themselves than MyLatency does, and I would much prefer no moderation at all than to be subjected to this sort of random thread deletion and post alteration.

Yes, RAJ--and MyLatency as his proxy--have "the right" to delete any thread that fails to tickle their fancy. But does that make it the right thing to do? No--and doing so greatly devalues this place.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    Instead of posting about trannies you should've been buying records from them... HERBS.... fucking A.... While yall were complaining about this we were racking up West Coast Pop Art Exp, Cake, NEU!, Village Green, and so much more. S/him had MADNESS. Thanks "Veronica"...

Of course because nobody from soulstrut was there we had free reign to grab El Topo, Ray Tabs, Marva Whitney, and other sundry. In the words of Rape_Donkeys, "yeah but if we had been looking for cock rock we would've been FUCKED."

Have an exciting soulstrut week!

what he said !!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

I don't know if this is possible on the board, but maybe what Mark should have done is merged graf's tranny thread with the other thread about transexuals that was started a few days before. This way, the board wouldn't be cluttered & the info would still be there & dudes could see the pics.

Peace

h

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    In times of such uncertainty I think it essential to ask thyself:

What would do?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Yo,

I don't know if this is possible on the board, but maybe what Mark should have done is merged graf's tranny thread with the other thread about transexuals that was started a few days before. This way, the board wouldn't be cluttered & the info would still be there & dudes could see the pics.

Peace

h

This is actually a really good idea. If possible.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    You guys still whining about this?

It's funny how worked up people get over the internet. Typically the same people who are like "dude, chill, it's the internet".

Who give a fuck.

I prefer the quality control.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    later fucktards, I'ma jet across the pond & natter 'bout my hens teeth raer weekend carboot digs at VV...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I prefer the quality control.

• I prefer the quality control.

Slippery Slope though.... Who gets to define quality? I thought TheMack's post was funny. Unless there is some huge outrage about a post then I don't see why it needs to be deleted. Its like mommy deciding what I get to watch on TV.

Deleting a post should be a LAST resort, not something you do just because you feel like it.

Whatever.

Whatch what you post. There's a new sheriff in town.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Not my thread, just commenting on the inconsistent thread policies.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    later fucktards, I'ma jet across the pond & natter 'bout my hens teeth raer weekend carboot digs at VV...

hahahaha

• I prefer the quality control.