Hold Out (Keep The Faith) - High Quality CD Zip!

13»

Comments

• Y'all ever heard of a band called Coldstone White[/b]?

• Down Beat = Callum Flack!

Yeah??? One rant here every 6 months. Shame we didn't catch up a while back. But the records shall continue!

• Btw, is there any Stone Coal White going to be released at some point?

Yes, it is slated to follow the Pieces of Peace LP (out in a few weeks perhaps) and the Orivious compilation on Cali-Tex.

I sweat??? They sound really good.

It will be a four song EP, because, unfortunately, the original tapes I have are such low quality that we were unable to salvage SCW's raw jams and covers of "Hell Below," "Move Your Hand," and "Ain't No Sunshine."

So that would be what Egon had on his mix. That's a shame cause it was pretty raw. Looking forward for sure!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    It will be a four song EP, because, unfortunately, the original tapes I have are such low quality that we were unable to salvage SCW's raw jams and covers of "Hell Below," "Move Your Hand," and "Ain't No Sunshine."

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    :(

Tell me about it, dude.

• Move Your Hand"

Damn

• lol, I remember a while back marklatency implying the same thing about soul boulders being "a bite".

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    thanks 4 this

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    great stuff Beaver, got this when you first posted it and am still enjoying it

more!

• Does anybody still have this mix and can re-up a link to it? Would be much appreciated.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    captainplanet said:
    Does anybody still have this mix and can re-up a link to it? Would be much appreciated.

http://www.divshare.com/download/14980804-563

• Thanks!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I just wanted to say that

(a) Beaver should be in the vinyl comp game (Harmless? Jazzman?)

(b) I just scored a copy of Alan Trajan's "Speak To Me Clarissa"

Cheers dude!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Beaver said:
    on some almighty pedal stool on this board

• blakatomblakatom 95 Posts
    all these years later, still the bomb.