Craigslist Record Rage

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
re:old records - fun titles - some in perfect condition (make offer-ca (enough already!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-30, 8:16AM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUST YOU RUN YOUR DIFFERENTLY TITLED ADS FOR THE SAME CRAPPY PILE OF COMMON UNDERSIRABLE RECORDS IN 5 CATEGORIES 10 TIMES A FREAKING DAY?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    The Philly Craiglist Record Want Ads are funny to.

Local dudes trying to out do each other.... One guy completely mimics this local heavyweight Fred... by copying his ads verbatim. These ads appear in different forms 4-5 times a day. It's rediculous.

$$$$$ TOP CASH FOR YOUR OLD VINYL RECORDS !! 45 and 33 !! (Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas)

As a matter of fact.....

I AM PAYING THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST CA$H FOR OLD VINYL RECORDS: 45s AND LPs!

........CALL (215) 200-0902 ANYTIME! CA$H PAID AT YOUR LOCATION!

WANTED: OLD ROCK, SOUL, JAZZ AND BLUES MUSIC...

........AS WELL AS OLD RAP & DISCO 12-INCH SINGLES.

WILL BUY REEL TO REEL TAPES & OLD CONCERT POSTERS ALSO.

AGAIN, CALL ME ANYTIME AT (215) 200-0902.

Sincerely,

FRED

$$$$$ TOP CASH FOR YOUR OLD VINYL RECORDS !! 45 and 33 !! (Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas)

As a matter of fact.....

I AM PAYING THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST CA$H FOR OLD VINYL RECORDS: 45s AND LPs!

........CALL (215) 519 5309 or 610 446 5023ANYTIME! CA$H PAID AT YOUR LOCATION!

WANTED: OLD ROCK, SOUL, JAZZ AND BLUES MUSIC...

........AS WELL AS OLD RAP & DISCO 12-INCH SINGLES.

WILL BUY REEL TO REEL TAPES & OLD CONCERT POSTERS ALSO.

AGAIN, CALL ME ANYTIME AT (215) 519 5309 or 610 446 5023.

Sincerely,

TERRY

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    haha, Terry Peach biting hard.

• someone should invite both of em over for a Pepsi taste test.

me, I just want to see some honest ads like

BEST PRICES PAID

Doesn't matter if you have 500 or 5,000 records. I will come to your home and slowly, painfully go through them (do not be alarmed, my time is worth nothing). After much deliberation I will give you the BEST PRICES PAID on a per record basis, with a sincere shoulder shrug ("these are the only ones I can use..") walking away with 3 or 4 records while grumbling about it under my breath all the way to my car.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    herbacios tweed said:
    someone should invite both of em over for a Pepsi taste test.

me, I just want to see some honest ads like

BEST PRICES PAID

Doesn't matter if you have 500 or 5,000 records. I will come to your home and slowly, painfully go through them (do not be alarmed, my time is worth nothing). After much deliberation I will give you the BEST PRICES PAID on a per record basis, with a sincere shoulder shrug ("these are the only ones I can use..") walking away with 3 or 4 records while grumbling about it under my breath all the way to my car.

lol