Newsflash: Christina Hendrick's Boobs Are Real

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I have no idea who the nerd and the gal on the right are, but Hendricks is smokin hot. She deserves all the rating she's getting, nothing excessive at all imo.
    I also didn't realize her bosom's authenticity was being questioned. They are magnificent (along with the rest of her) and if they are more science than nature, then better give the doctor responsible a fucking award.
    PS. I've not seen a single minute of Mad Men. She is still life in my world.

You know who else's boobs are real? This guy's.

Now, I won't lie, I like men with meat on them, but you gotta look healthy - this is heart-attack-without-five-minute-breaks territory. (I actually think they've photo-shopped him down a bit)
    And oh yea, the day this kind of weight on a woman makes the sexy front cover of a major magazine, call me. I'll let you know what's it like to flap my arms and fly to the moon.

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
    bassie said:

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Hendricks is god.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    What's with all the blah blah blah?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    ^^And that's realer than real deal Holyfield. Still blappin.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Want - to - motor - boat

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bassie said:
    And oh yea, the day this kind of weight on a woman makes the sexy front cover of a major magazine, call me. I'll let you know what's it like to flap my arms and fly to the moon.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    bassie said:
    I have no idea who the nerd and the gal on the right are, but Hendricks is smokin hot. She deserves all the rating she's getting, nothing excessive at all imo.
    I also didn't realize her bosom's authenticity was being questioned. They are magnificent (along with the rest of her) and if they are more science than nature, then better give the doctor responsible a fucking award.

Now, I won't lie, I like men with meat on them, but you gotta look healthy - this is heart-attack-without-five-minute-breaks territory. (I actually think they've photo-shopped him down a bit)

you think this cover was intended to be sexy?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    couldn't help but notice that his left titty is saggier than the right.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    bassie said:

Want - to - motor - boat

rootlesscosmo said:

Ha! No, but I wanted to acknowledge the toplessness, but topless wouldn't apply to women and I really didn't want to go with fleshy. I took license with sexy.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    TOPLESS!
    T-O-P-L-E-S-S.

• coldgritzcoldgritz 71 Posts
    imo: a tight ass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ginormous chest

that said, of course ;blap: but still, them tig ol' bitties are pretty much the only thing she's got going for her

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    How do women put up with boys? I really do not know.

Wait: is this an American thing?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Can't have a thraed on this topic without an appearance from:

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    luck said:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    I wanted the flag to flutter in his face and make him discharge the weapon into his own head.

Ah, never mind. Next time. Perhaps he'll use that electric heater to warm his bath up.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    :oh_my:

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    where the sex tape at

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    luck said:

Absolutely.....Euro men are not sexist at all.....nope, not even a little bit....never have been, never will be...no way.

b/w

Nice to see Mr. Ross get in touch with his feminine side.

• I think Ms Hendricks has beautiful hair, skin and face too.
    It isn't all about her chest.

luck said:

Neither do I. As soon as it gets to the "putting up with" stage, it's time to walk away. I am trying hard to follow this rule - in situations both great and small, serious and frivolous.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    bassie said:
    luck said:

Neither do I. As soon as it gets to the "putting up with" stage, it's time to walk away. I am trying hard to follow this rule - in situations both great and small, serious and frivolous.

Here, here.

• SaracenusSaracenus 671 Posts
    elise said:

I am not feeling his elbows.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    elise said:
    bassie said:
    luck said:

Here, here.

quiet, women. there's boobs talkin.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    elise said:
    bassie said:
    luck said:

Here, here.

quiet, women. there's boobs talkin.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

LaChapelle?