NORTHERN VIRGINIA RECORD FAIR MAY 29TH!

girgir 329 Posts
edited March 2011 in Announcements
dear record bro,

I don't know about you, but I can't get enough records. So that's why we're throwing a record fair! I???m writing to invite you to come as a dealer and help spread the joy of those aforementioned waxy platters, and I'm hopeful that you would be interested in coming out. The Northern Virginia Record Fair is to be held in Vienna, Va at The Soundry (318 N. Dominion ave) on Sunday May 29th from 11 to 5. The table fee is $30 for a 6 foot table. We are also looking for DJs to do hour long sets during the event.

Here???s a link to the registration form, please note that table fee is due in advance.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDVsX2NHeXVXbllmSUtIazZSa1RnQ2c6MQ

Please reply to NorthernVirginiaRecordFair@Gmail.com with any questions. While there is not yet a cutoff date to sign up, if I hear back from you before I print up the flyers (April 1st seems likely) I can include store names in the promotion (yay for cross-promotion!)

Comments

• girgir 329 Posts
    come one and all to dig and find and rejoice in the waxy goodness of everyones favorite bulky technology with that warm warm sound!

we've book dealers and collectors from all over virginia (and that city up north of here) so come out and find those funky sounds you crave. collectables and dollars bins, live DJ's and tasty coffee to keep you diggin' all afternoon!

cover: $2 after 12
    early admission (11-12): $5

Featuring music from the crates of:

Thomas Stanley (WPFW, GMU, Music Over Mind)
    Dj Naraku (Fuzz, Dodge City: psych/funk/soul)
    Sean Lovelace (WRIR, Strange Platters, Hustle & Bump)
    DJ FSNS (waxidermist funk)
    Tommy (RTX)

two tables left!

IT'S THIS SUNDAY AND IT'LL BE RAD. COME SEE SOULSTRUT AND WAXIDERMY FAMILY SELLING AND PLAYING RECORDS!