i need non strip club bachelor party ideas

2»

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    My friends and I did a bachelor party for my friend in Reno that was nuts. Wound up at Wild Horse (brothel) and had a blast. 10 of us went but only 2 partook in the services (groom and Navy buddy). I thought that we would be vibed out (like strip club style solicitation) but there was no pressure from the laddies or the staff at all. It was more like a bar/grill (the food was decent) where you could pay for sex if you wanted to but no problem if you just wanted to drink/eat. I talked to one of the girls for a while. She said that she can work in NV for 3 months and then go back to TX and live quite well raising 2 kids without working at all the rest of the year. But then it got weird when I asked what type of weird shit people ask for. She said she had a client that came in and asked her to pretend like she's his niece. I felt uncomfortable after that so I went outside and played frisbee with the brand new Wild Horse frisbee (which I still have) that I purchased there.

While we were there a family with kids under 12 stopped by like it was a zoo which was strange too. Who drives their kids by a brothel??

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    A quiet game of Mah Jong, a generous plate of cheese and crackers on the side, a nice pot of tea on the go....
    What's not to like?
    Maybe get daring and have a stash of artisan onion relish on hand. Nothing ostentatious, we don't want this shit to slide into vulgarity.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    daaaaamn jjfad, i mean, the groom actually brought a hooker up to a room and boned her right before his wedding? somehow that strikes me as weird...

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    It's far from a mandatory move but I know of more than a handful of dudes who partook in bought-n-paid for delights in the pre-nup period. Not necessarily the night before, and often paid for by the groom's stag pack inner circle.
    Let's face it, it beats a toaster or John Lewis vouchers.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    what is to not like about strip clubs??

• chasechase 767 Posts
    double

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    If your town has it, go Indoor Skydiving.
    Did that for a Bachelor Party last year and it was alot of fun.

• mateomateo 163 Posts
    get some ice blocks, find a big ass grass hill....
    put a towel on the blocks as to not slip off the ice....
    maybe where a helmet?
    maybe be a few shots deep?
    maybe build a ramp at the bottom?
    maybe know the quickest route to the ER ?
    maybe get fired from ur job and and arressted for tresspassing and drunk in public?
    wait....

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    daaaaamn jjfad, i mean, the groom actually brought a hooker up to a room and boned her right before his wedding? somehow that strikes me as weird...

He went to the girls room at the brothel. (about 45 min from Reno. The cabbie to/from was great. He smoked joints with us and blasted Rush the whole time while doing Neil Peart solos on the dash with his fingers. And yeah it is weird. They are happily married to this day though. What was really creepy was how familiar my Navy buddy was with everything. I asked him how many times he's paid for play and his reply was "dude I was stationed near Thailand for 5 years. You don't want to know." Ooof

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    well, it went down and alls well.
    the kidnapping was smooth... a pumpkin, an onion, and random ski masked faces, and a reallly reallly creepy clown mask waited for him around a corner with a blanket. we captured and threw him in a van. all this happened in fron of a full balcony of happy hour patrons who watched diligently. we yelled at him in our interpretation of russian for ten minutes before we pulled the cover. filled him with liquor as we rode to laser tag and 50mph go karts. both were banging. i punched a friend in the face with my gun within the first minute inside the laser tag maze. he popped up out of nowhere right in my face so i instinctively busted his lip. oops. the same dude threw up in a towel inside the belly dancing restaurant and had to be voted off the island/cabbed home. another friend came from a farm with a huge pickle jar of warm goat milk. when we re-hog tied the groom and delivered him to the feet of his fiance at the end of the evening, someone decided he needed a final sip of the goat.it somehow ended up splashed all over his face

anyway...fun times. laser tag and go karts are awesome.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    If you're reading this, Rob, don't even think about it. Some raers will suffice.