Puff Daddy's New Name

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
the world really is coming to an end. and swag has been dead. tsk tsk

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

the britney spears of rap, he just doesnt know when it is time to step back out of the spotlight for ever

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dude is a clown, but he's getting his paper and having fun so I can't hate.

it's the coterie of professional hangers-on, weed-carriers, hype-men, jock-riders who are the truly embarrassing individuals in these crews.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    if i was ray j i'd be asking 'sawg' for a job.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    swag is easily the most annoying word to have come out of rap

• CinisterCeeCinisterCee 863 Posts
    Born November 4, 1969 (age 41)

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    All those male groupies need to be shot.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    sweatshop said:
    All those those idiots that refer to every thing as swag need to be shot.

fixed

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    , but he's getting his paper and having fun so I can't hate.

With all due respect, this sentiment is shit.

Bankers and corrupt politicos fuck the world up, but is it OK because they are making paper and having fun?
    People who clutter the world with Diddyesque crap deserve hate from discerning quarters, to counteract the myriad fools who are throwing the paper at them.

the_dL said:
    sweatshop said:
    All those those idiots that refer to every thing as swag need to be shot.

fixed

RLMAO I agree.

• diddy makes love on marmalade. he's aces in my book.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Is this old or new news? I can't tell. Promo posters for my local beer spot have been plastered with these...

...as well as ones with T-Pain, Tego, etc. pitching sugary liqueurs like Hipnotiq and others marketed for the "OMG! I'm drunk for the first time at prom!" crowd.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    so what is dirty money's story? were they well known session people, or is this some reality show related schitt?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    so what is dirty money's story? were they well known session people, or is this some reality show related schitt?

One of the girls is from Making the Band (Danity Kane). The other one, I dunno.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    skel said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    , but he's getting his paper and having fun so I can't hate.

With all due respect, this sentiment is shit.

Bankers and corrupt politicos fuck the world up, but is it OK because they are making paper and having fun?
    People who clutter the world with Diddyesque crap deserve hate from discerning quarters, to counteract the myriad fools who are throwing the paper at them.

lol okay dude.

Electrode said:
    Is this old or new news? I can't tell. Promo posters for my local beer spot have been plastered with these...

...as well as ones with T-Pain, Tego, etc. pitching sugary liqueurs like Hipnotiq and others marketed for the "OMG! I'm drunk for the first time at prom!" crowd.

He is only changing his name for a week. So I guess these posers went out prior to the name change. In all seriousness I think that he is making fun of people using the word "swag". This is why when he holds up the food everyone says"swag" etc. In this case I think he feels the same about using the word "swag" as most of the people in this post does...