Comments

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    is this for real?

• edubedub 715 Posts
    is this for real?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    in the words of AP...

THAT'S RAD!

now I want to hear his speeches... Q&A's etc...

• =

?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I didn't know that!! And the biography says his real first name is Ronald (Ronnie). A former actor named Ronald running for president, that sounds kinda familiar, eh?

This is going up on the wall ASAP:
    http://www.walken2008.com/walken_poster.pdf

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
    CW =

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    He was the dancer in that Fatboy Slim video, right? It's the best video of all time. Not my opinion. It got voted! His fortune?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    If you want to learn how to be the President, just become the President. Don't ask anyone, just become the President.

• If you want to learn how to be the President, just become the President. Don't ask anyone, just become the President.

lol

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I say vote for him... Dude is the OG Johnny Smith...

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    LOL.